Build 2418

Lane fixes???

Lanes are getting closer to being what I need personally - don’t know about everyone else though. Any input on the lane fixes?

Quote:

Any input on the lane fixes?

Yeah... fix it where slow-poke chuckle-heads have to stay outta the left, "fast" lane... hrmph...

Road Rage D
Quote:

Yeah... fix it where slow-poke chuckle-heads have to stay outta the left, "fast" lane... hrmph...

Road Rage D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe an automatic pin re-setter.

I have the RAID Drives (back-and-running) where most of my old tracking projects where stored… Maybe, over the weekend I’ll open up some of .sng files and see if I can import any of those tracks into the latest builds of v6.0.2… I have lots of plugs that I need to re-install into this P-111 XP re-build… I imported one .sng file and forgot and saved a timeline… Now I have tracks on the timeline that doesn’t have the plugs on them that I had installed on the “Group Strips”… I’m not sure if I have the Back-up .sng files… If I don’t… it’s gonna get messy…

Bill…

e.g. Maybe, I’ll get to try the Hammer Lane on some of those .sng files… :p :laugh:

Comedians all over the country out of work and you guys tryin’ to be funny…

Well I have failed miserably at makin’ a livin’ with music…

D

LOOKIN GOOD - cept that the tracks show dimmer on my CRT screen untill i press L then they lighten back to normal, but on my flat screen there does not seem to be much difference (not to worry)-

the take numbers will help everybody - PLAY ALL TAKES is great -

M.R.

Hi M.R.:

Do you think that Flavio may-or-could incorporate the " Lanes/Track Shading" into the “SKINS” configuration
???? [EDIT] Maybe, he has it already “Skinable”…
If that could be done… then it wouldn’t matter what type of monitor system the user had…
He/She could adjust the shading to to the user’s preference…

Bill…

Hi Dubious and Poppa Willis:

I can’t say that I failed at Music Making…
However, I could say that working at it through my days that I took it too serious…
It produced a pretty good existence for me…

If you can’t have fun with what you choose to do, then it becomes another form of work…

Living with excess …
OR…
Too much of a good thing can hurt ya…
OR…
Living in moderation helps one live longer…
So-They-Say… :p
:laugh:

What a way to go…
:disagree:

I can hear a song in there somewhere, struggling to get out…
:whistle:

Bill…

Most “artists” do mot fail - it is the audience that “fails” to respond properly. :;):

I’m just getting into lanes. Looking at them like a confused puppy at this point. Wondering should I or shouldn’t I? “Play all function” sounds interesting. Lanes do cut down on moving tracks up and down.
But from what I’ve seen so far the takes are stacked. Not actual side by side lanes. More like levells, right?

Yep - for me lanes need to be a little more independent of each other - but as long as I can do takes then pick and choose and edit it’s good. Not sure it’s there yet though. Haven’t had enough project time on beta 6 yet.

Hi Gents:

I haven’t recorded any tracks with this build…
I am reading the replies to this feature…

Can TAKES that were done (in previous builds-and-versions) be imported into the latest builds…
THEN…
be converted to “LANES” ????

What will it take to get it “There-and-Usable” ??..
I’m just trying to get some comments going, Gents.

Bill…

Someone who is using these “lanes” needs to write up a methodolgy on their use.
I don’t understand the advantage over Tracks.
I guess one advantage would be that effects could be set up once for all the takes . . . ( there does not seem to be a emotocan for confused )

I can’t write a method until it works. I’ll try to test some more later today though.