Build 2421

text goofiness

Seems to be some text getting into command menu.

LLLLLLCtrl+Z = do I type six L’s then hit Ctrl Z :slight_smile:

Maybe that’s Italian for “Undo”? :laugh:

D

o no ! Not a bug is it ? for text to be imaging onto GUI while recording? May be taking some needed CPU resource though? I don’t know. new song text scrolls in chunks.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 03 2008, 9:43 AM)

o no ! Not a bug is it ? for text to be imaging onto GUI while recording? May be taking some needed CPU resource though? I don't know. new song text scrolls in chunks.

What cha got there PW? Lanes side by side?
Quote:

What cha got there PW?
Lanes side by side?

Track one on top has 2 lanes. (Actually one lane over track I guess is more accurate)
Lane editing is fine except for the "highlight" of chosen lanes seems backwards to me - I'll get use to it though.

Aaa, I haven’t seen that view before. Suppose I better give it more attention, thx.

Hi Gents:

I gotta get busy and start some tracking with this LANES stuff…
I think I’d like to return to that Elevator Music/Guitar/Bass Project I last worked/played with…
It’s All In The Game… and redo the Bass Track I had screwed up so bad…
It was done with the beta builds of v6.0…
Can any of you n-Track Scholars foresee any issues that may arise with importing those tracks into the latest builds of v6.0.2
????
and then working with the LANES Feature…

Bill…

Shouldn’t be a problem importing them Bill.
The lanes feature you will most likely use overdubbing the bass. It will keep all the takes as lanes on one track - ease of recording for some - pain in the butt for others.