Build 2422 Beta is up

Record process fixed

The build 2422beta set the default record to New Track. (If it was not there before,) Once a Tke is recorded, then Take Menu is added available as a right click on the tracks OR as a Right Click on the Track.
Bax

Quote: (bax3 @ Dec. 04 2008, 1:20 PM)

The build 2422beta set the default record to New Track. (If it was not there before,) Once a Tke is recorded, then Take Menu is added available as a right click on the tracks OR as a Right Click on the Track.
Bax

Hey that's good. Flavio is knockin um out! Someone needs to come up with a hit song out of ntrack! Give Flavio another boost. It's just a matter of time.

I have written, sung, played recorded and mastered a wonderful song that would show the world how great the software is - when teamed with my voice, The only element missing is an audience. Too bad for them, I’ll bet they would have liked it too! Oh well it’s back to the attic playin’ for God alone. He applauds very softly, but he never boos, and sometimes I get it just right, a little joy almost overwhelm me and I can almost hear a voice say, “’That’ll do.”
Or it might be “That's enough” At leasat I can have a spiritual experience . . .
Bax3

Quote: (bax3 @ Dec. 05 2008, 1:45 AM)

I have written, sung, played recorded and mastered a wonderful song that would show the world how great the software is - when teamed with my voice,
The only element missing is an audience.
Too bad for them,

Where is the link to that one Bax # 3?

uh . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2422 is looking rather solid - I put 2-3 crashes in on 2421 - I have not been able to crash 22 all day.
And I like the lanes.

I had something pretty weird happen in it tonight. I editing a few drum hits. I added a blank track next to the drum track to add the extra hits. And I don’t know if I inadvertently clicked on something or not but the whole song started playing backwards! I immediately went to edit, undo to find a whole bunck of text on text on text on text. It looked pretty freaky. Alls well that ends well. I’ve had no other problems with it.

Yep the text in the edit drop down menu first option has been goofy for the last few builds.