Bush's execution record

How many acts of clemancy have been made by other governers/presidents?

The point I was originally trying to make was regarding how Bush announced his decision. Why not just say something like “I have reviewed the case …” instead of all that stuff about God judging them?

Quote (jhonan @ Dec. 03 2004,19:57)
The point I was originally trying to make was regarding how Bush announced his decision. Why not just say something like "I have reviewed the case ...." instead of all that stuff about God judging them?

What difference does it make? None at all. Obviously he believed the woman would be judged by God for her actions. Now whether it was necessary to make that statement or not is neither here nor there. Whats the big deal?

TG

When you think about it, it’s quite a valid judicial procedure.

Execute everyone suspected of any crime, and let god sort them out.

“2,000 years of purgatory? Nae bother, Ah can do that standin’ on ma heid!” LOL

Of course Hindu’s tend to lose out; if they’re innocent, they are re-incarnated as a goat, if guilty, it’s re-incarnation as goat shit.

Mind you, Scandinavians have it made, guilty or innocent, as long as you die with your chopper in your hand, you spend the rest of eternity in Valhalla quaffing Ale. (etymological note: Quaffing is like drinking, but you spill more).

There again, the Muslims have the best idea; Paradise with voluptuous Houris catering to your every whim! (another etymological note: A whim is like an urge, but much, much, more fun. :D)

OK, decision time. I’m gonna emigrate to Norway, and convert to Islam… then stand back as my crime wave begins! “Aye, just another pint love, and how about another wee belly dance before you order the pizza, ok?” lol

Ali.

Quote (Ali @ Dec. 03 2004,21:14)
When you think about it, it's quite a valid judicial procedure.

Execute everyone suspected of any crime, and let god sort them out.

That may be a little strict........ :D :D

TG
That may be a little strict........

TG

Nah TG, it's a solution that satisfies everyone! :)

Think about it!

For fundamentalist Christians: Well, God is the final arbiter, so who can argue with that?

For Evolutionists; "Survival of the fittest!", so who can complain about those buggers too slow to escape execution? lol

Liberal vs Conservative? When both are dancing to the merry tune of 1800V at 60 Hz, doesn't the distinction become very arbitrary?

Cut it how you will, it's the perfect solution! :D

Ali.