By way of farewell

One thing that Levi was right about is that I don’t want to bale out of here without saying goodbye.
I’ve been on this forum for around 6 years. I’ve had tremendous enjoyment and made some good friends. Every morning my routine was the same, check my e-mails then check the ‘N’ forum.
In spite of the jibe from Mr Jass/Flanders/Lannon? I don’t have any ego. I am an average singer and a much worse musician. Most of my tracks can only be finished when I find a guitar player to finish them for me. The fact is, I came here when I discovered that I could make music with technology that allowed me to express myself without having a great deal of talent. Music has always been my 1st love. I make music for my own enjoyment and anyone that cares to listen. I don’t try to sell it. If someone likes it, that’s fine, if they don’t that’s also fine because music is purely subjective.
When some of the guys that helped and supported me the most decided to leave, it seemed a good time for me to exit.

Levi…what makes you think that the same people that supported Ange in the past aren’t still there for her? They are!

I’ve made some great friends here, and many of them have my e-mail and we’ll keep in touch. There are great songwriters here, there are great musicians and some incredibly knowledgeable people. Good luck to you all.

Mr Jass/Flanders/Lannon…Old world order? Doofy/Cornball? Yep! Works for me.

Take Care all!!
Ian

mwah :D

Ah, you’ll come back a visit, Ian, I just know it. :agree:

I don’t get it, I just ignore the poser.

Losers like that aren’t worthy of changing anything in my routine, wake up, check forum, ignore the next troll, all is as it should be.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Oh, well, that explains it I think, Jeremy, we didn’t brush our teeth before checking, and that scared them all away…

Quote: (Guest @ Nov. 09 2009, 1:35 AM)

Levi....what makes you think that the same people that supported Ange in the past aren't still there for her? They are!

To the contrary good friend.
I assured Ange y'all would be checking in.

Bruffie, you can always post as a guest?!
That would be cool until y’all come to your senses! :laugh:

Thought you where goin to help me sing a song? ???

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 09 2009, 1:06 PM)

Oh, well, that explains it I think, Jeremy, we didn't brush our teeth before checking, and that scared them all away...

:laugh: Yep I didn't either.
Wondering if they have old'farts breath over there at the reaper forum?

Wouldn't it be terrible if they forget why they moved to the reaper forum in the first place?
Those old fogies :laugh:
Bruffie your not old, why you hangin with those old coots?
Come on pop's you silly person!
Get back here!

WAIT!
It's not sophisticated enough for ya here!
That's it!
:laugh: So be it ya old cooties!

I had some surgery…this is my after shot…

Thanks phoo. . . now I’m blind.

Blinded by the light in your eyes? :laugh:

I do her,

IF I wasn’t married and she got of the arm juice. (if even for a day, anyone worth bonding with should be worth doing so straight IMHO) :)

keep shinin

I think some of the departed (yeah…right) “so-called regulars” have/had delusions of grandeur.
You know…the kind that envision their own funerals where everyone is sobbing and weeping like little babies.
:laugh:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I’ll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice,
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow,
On worms three times a day!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I’ll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

[sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine]

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 09 2009, 12:14 PM)

I don't get it, I just ignore the poser.

Losers like that aren't worthy of changing anything in my routine, wake up, check forum, ignore the next troll, all is as it should be.

keep shinin

You didn't realize that's the very thing we all do when you pop in, did you? Keep on shinin, 5w dimwit dimlit bulb. :laugh:

Well…not sure what delusions of grandeur look like, but Poppa had some reasons to brag, if you are into that sort of thing. And Jeremy has internalized the ethic of the Sermon on the Mount just about as well as anyone I know.
I have only delusions of chocolate chip cookies.
Uh, flanders, what delusions do you have?

Did you hear something Tom?

A passing gnat perhaps?

A sour grape rolling onto the floor?

NOPE! me neither…must have been the wind…dust in the wind… ???

One of these days I may just take that guy off ignore and read all the brilliant things he had too say (if they are anything like his wanna be Dream theater 7 minute go nowhere dynamic and lyric less “original” songs I am not missing much,-snooze fest, all scale technique-no soul IMHO)

keep shinin

Jeremy, you are a good guy. I was kinda hoping he’d answer my question, however. C’mon flanders what delusions do you have?

none is good but the Father… :) very gnostic…an oldie but a goodie

Anywho, what happened to the don’t feed the trolls policy?

AND why was I not informed of this new protocol? Or did I miss that inter office memo?

keep shinin

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 10 2009, 6:42 PM)

none is good but the Father... :) very gnostic...an oldie but a goodie

Anywho, what happened to the don't feed the trolls policy?

AND why was I not informed of this new protocol? Or did I miss that inter office memo?

keep shinin

Hogwash. You are a good guy. Just accept the compliment. ???

And I'm pretty sure that at least many gnostics (e.g. the Sethian variety) thought they were pretty special. Tho' those of us without the spark of Seth are not. :)

As for the "don't feed the trolls" - sometimes the trolls are amusing. Sometimes I am curious about their trollitude.

Flanderjass, my beamish boy, you interest me strangely.