Can anyone help

Hi I have just purchased N-Track for a PC at our church. On playing back a recording, I am getting a “bing bong” sound being played over my recording, about every minute. Can you please give me some idea on solving this problem. Many thanks.

That sounds like the “unregistered” sound. Either the registration code entry failed or perhaps you are trying to use a 24 bit soundcard with a 16 bit code…

From the N-Track download page:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Differences between full and evaluation versions

In the evaluation version:

* a registration reminder dialog box appears every few times the playback or recording is started
* when mixdown to a single wave file a three note organ sound is added every approximately 30 seconds
* the evaluation version has no limitations in the number or lenght of the tracks.

Should go away once you put those registration codes in…
PR

<!–QuoteBegin>

Should go away once you put those registration codes in…

I think he’s already got them…

<!–QuoteBegin>
Hi I have just purchased N-Track

Well, I saw that, too, Mark. But Just because he (or she?) paid the money doesn’t mean he put the numbers into the registration dialogue.

That’s just the sort of mistake I make all the time! :O

PR

Sometimes the codes generated at purchase don’t work properly, contact Flavio with the contact form on the N-track site if you are having problems. He was very prompt when I had a similar problem several years ago.

JIm

<!–QuoteBegin>

Well, I saw that, too, Mark. But Just because he (or she?) paid the money doesn’t mean he put the numbers into the registration dialogue.

Good point.