Can Group Channels Be Automated?

Trying to automate group channel, but can’t seem to figure out how to do it. As far as I know, one can only automate in the timeline, and group channels do not show there.

yes you can automate them, go to the automation icon on the main toolbar and click the down arrow and you will a drop down box and if you have group set up, you will see group/instrument volume and pan options. they will show up as a blue line on the first track for group 1, second track for group 2 etc…

I’d really like to have the name of the group in that blue line to appear where the cursor is. Now it’s only on the beginning of the song (at the left) so we have to scroll back there to check out what we are adjusting.

Quote: (varakeef @ Nov. 18 2009, 5:01 AM)

I'd really like to have the name of the group in that blue line to appear where the cursor is. Now it's only on the beginning of the song (at the left) so we have to scroll back there to check out what we are adjusting.

:agree:
Quote: (varakeef @ Nov. 18 2009, 5:01 AM)

I'd really like to have the name of the group in that blue line to appear where the cursor is. Now it's only on the beginning of the song (at the left) so we have to scroll back there to check out what we are adjusting.

Create a feature request thread for Flavio and explain exactly what you would like. I'm sure he'll consider it.

PACO