can sumone can to teach me to ntrack him accordion

i have old corodovox accordion from him grandfahter I wood like to record in the ntrack to make him teh samples of the accordion key and button pipes so him can use them sample in teh song to record in the ntrack sodftware. can sumone desribe to him the revelent step to do this with the micrsophonic? i have joe meek kompresser to make teh envelope of the amplitude of teh sin wave to be to flatten out dynamic and to get teh sample up to him like 24bit for to make the sound profesionalistic. if him can do these thing please do it in the describes in writing on posts here. srry my english/

joe meek compressor…SWEEEEEET! :O 6Q 1Q or twinQ?

Here’s the short, check levels press record. :p

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Dec. 29 2009, 11:30 AM)

joe meek compressor...SWEEEEEET!
:O 6Q 1Q or twinQ?

Here's the short, check levels press record.
:p

keep shinin

yes these are good but i need more the informacions on to the recording. you dint wrtiting very much informacions. i know the record and stuffs but what all is there him needing knowlydeges and instrucions in writings. can you give him teh steps? dont to worry of the joe meek hust the samples

OK here is the longer version…

check the levels, press record.

It don’t get much simpler than that! :)

THOSE ARE MY INSTRUCTIONS!!! pass them on to pops.

keep shinin

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Dec. 29 2009, 3:12 PM)

OK here is the longer version.....

check the levels, press record.

It don't get much simpler than that!
:)

THOSE ARE MY INSTRUCTIONS!!! pass them on to pops.

keep shinin

the insturcions you give to him are not good to do what need done. plus my freind you have zit on you forhead in you avatar, do you know these informacions from him? write it all down for him and it you wood be good

Jerm, please stop feeding the troll.

'til…
tony w

I’m so GreEn… I didn’t know he was trolling… :p :laugh: ???

Bill…

C’mon, guys, "Horace Frankendingle"???

Hi Hugh flanders!

Jeremy - do you have a Joe Meek comp? Which model?

Quote: (Horace Frankendingle @ Dec. 29 2009, 10:10 AM)

i have old corodovox accordion from him grandfahter I wood like to record in the ntrack to make him teh samples of the accordion key and button pipes so him can use them sample in teh song to record in the ntrack sodftware.
can sumone desribe to him the revelent step to do this with the micrsophonic?
i have joe meek kompresser to make teh envelope of the amplitude of teh sin wave to be to flatten out dynamic and to get teh sample up to him like 24bit for to make the sound profesionalistic.
if him can do these thing please do it in the describes in writing on posts here.
srry my english/

Plus, linguistically this is really a hotchpotch (hodge-podge for you 21st century kids), Horace, and is a real tip-off. There are mechanical typos reproduced here ("teh" being a common mistake due to the left-right-left pattern of typing), "sumone" reads like half of a bad Twain black southern dialect attempt, "professionalistic" is just jargon-play, while "him grandfather" actually makes sense for someone coming to English as a second language with little knowledge of pronouns, objective or otherwise. You have to try harder next time to produce something linguistically believable. Just a little advice, my 2 cents worth.

Too much “Borat,” I’d say.

Well, “Borat” is brilliant at what he does… :agree:

I liked what Horace Frankendingle had to say.

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 30 2009, 9:33 AM)

Quote: (Horace Frankendingle @ Dec. 29 2009, 10:10 AM)

i have old corodovox accordion from him grandfahter I wood like to record in the ntrack to make him teh samples of the accordion key and button pipes so him can use them sample in teh song to record in the ntrack sodftware.
can sumone desribe to him the revelent step to do this with the micrsophonic?
i have joe meek kompresser to make teh envelope of the amplitude of teh sin wave to be to flatten out dynamic and to get teh sample up to him like 24bit for to make the sound profesionalistic.
if him can do these thing please do it in the describes in writing on posts here.
srry my english/

Plus, linguistically this is really a hotchpotch (hodge-podge for you 21st century kids), Horace, and is a real tip-off.
There are mechanical typos reproduced here ("teh" being a common mistake due to the left-right-left pattern of typing), "sumone" reads like half of a bad Twain black southern dialect attempt, "professionalistic" is just jargon-play, while "him grandfather" actually makes sense for someone coming to English as a second language with little knowledge of pronouns, objective or otherwise.
You have to try harder next time to produce something linguistically believable.
Just a little advice, my 2 cents worth.

it is not a knowings of what it you speakingb just in cause english not a langauge of my country. i am Horace from bruzdenbleeden near the alsace region of the southerns germany aux black forest region. we do francais and german but many here do not speak in english tong so him is not to be in blaming for in trying to making of sample in the ntrack and just him to get informacions so you must understand these. you answer to question of him and it will be good but not bad tongs and sayings of him. srry my english i in ausage of internet translateur oftentemps
Quote: (Fuggle_Hop @ Dec. 30 2009, 2:37 PM)

Too much "Borat," I'd say.

why it borat? what