Celebrate Independence!

a different way…

While most are shooting off fireworks, celebrating their independence form those mean English tyrants…or so our western history goes…

I gladly decline such friviless displays of grandure.
Instead I celebrate MY indepence from the demons that’s haunted and controlled life for the better part of my Christianity!
Halleluja! I’m FREE! of the bonds that once chained me!

Praise Be Jesus, in His infinite mercy and grace for giving me the strenth to overcome! :D

Happy 4th people!..you’ve seen one firework show…you’ve seen them all!

keep shinin’

jerm
:cool:

Jerm, you sure are nuts.

But it is a good type of nuts. :p

I think it is the same kind of celebration you have on thanksgiving yes ?

Like you say - what is more worthy of celebration than being freed from your previous life ?

Preach it brother, and keep shinin’ !

W.

Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ July 05 2005,12:12)

Something like that! Except after thanksgiving we started murdering and taking the land from the natives :( SHAME on us!
Quote (jeromee @ July 05 2005,13:09)
Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ July 05 2005,12:12)

Something like that! Except after thanksgiving we started murdering and taking the land from the natives :( SHAME on us!

What's this we..stuff?

My ancesters didn't come over till the early 1900's...from Hungaria, and Germany...lol! We're they escaped yet another regeim!

God Bless America!

jerm

:D

<!–QuoteBegin>

God Bless America!

How about; “god bless the planet?” :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

…from Hungaria, and Germany

Is that next to Canadia? you know, where all the canadians come from?

Sorry, couldn’t resist…

.-=gp=-.
Quote (Sceptic Tank @ July 05 2005,18:02)
God Bless America!

How about; "god bless the planet?" :)
Ok Ali, "god" cannot bless anything. But--"God" can.

God did blessed the planet, when He created it, and it's many wonders.
However, as man corrupted this creation by government(not subject to Gods laws) some places on this planet became MORE bless than others, for the residents.

I think a better saying for me to express my feeling on that last post would be....
Thank You Jesus! For America and the freedom which it's residents enjoy, myself included! :cool:

keep shinin tank!

jerm :D
Quote (Sceptic Tank @ July 05 2005,18:02)
God Bless America!

How about; "god bless the planet?" :)
Right Ali-Tank-dude.

What was that movie where the candidate was running on the motto "God Bless America!..... and no place else!" ROFLMAO!! That was a hoot!

God bless EVERYBODY!!

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

God bless EVERYBODY!!

TG

Right on tg :D (Jerm has confused me now, and I’m not sure if you should be capitalised or not :( ).

Oh, yeah, and ducks too! :)

Ali

PS, oh yeah, and orange sauce too. :cool:

<!–QuoteBegin>

God did blessed the planet, when He created it, and it’s many wonders.
However, as man corrupted this creation by government(not subject to Gods laws) some places on this planet became MORE bless than others, for the residents.

I think a better saying for me to express my feeling on that last post would be…
Thank You Jesus! For America and the freedom which it’s residents enjoy, myself included!

And no doubt Jerm, you’ve lived everywhere else on this earth, and are therefore well able to judge their state of blessedness and deservedness of such? :p
Quote (Sceptic Tank @ July 05 2005,19:33)
(Jerm has confused me now, and I'm not sure if you should be capitalised or not :( ).

Fear NOT, Tank-Ali-dude! I have been capitalized upon me whole friggin' life. One little nip won't hurt my feelings any! :D

tg - < (don't want to promote "self"..... )

<!–QuoteBegin>

How about; “god bless the planet?” :)

Right on !

<!–QuoteBegin>
Jerm has confused me now, and I’m not sure if you should be capitalised or not

Bwahahahahah !

wihan <- also not self promoting …
Quote (Sceptic Tank @ July 05 2005,19:38)
God did blessed the planet, when He created it, and it's many wonders.

I think a better saying for me to express my feeling on that last post would be....
Thank You Jesus! For America and the freedom which it's residents enjoy, myself included!

And no doubt Jerm, you've lived everywhere else on this earth, and are therefore well able to judge their state of blessedness and deservedness of such? :p
Shurley you don't have to live somewere to simpathis for the oppressed? ???

I think the movie was Bob Roberts, starring Tim Robbins, or maybe vice-versa TG.

I am never oppressed, always wrinkled here, and I don’t like starch in me undies! :D

Quote (YazMiester @ July 06 2005,06:32)
I think the movie was Bob Roberts, starring Tim Robbins, or maybe vice-versa TG.

I am never oppressed, always wrinkled here, and I don't like starch in me undies! :D

Naw, it was Chris Rock and he was running for President..... dang! I can't remember the name. It was funny though... :D

TG - also quite wrinkled and not just from AGE!

I’ve read some very off-the-wall threads in this forum before.

this may be the ultimate… :cool:

teej

Hey Teej !

Nice to see you 'round !

Ummm

You havn’t seen the ‘Judgement day’ post, have you ?

I think that one’s a finalist as well…

:p :cool:

Didn’t really notice anything off the wall myself…?

Apparently you can’t ask God to bless any one area of this earth, even on it’s Independence day, lest people say…“your condeming the rest of us” or “how pompus of you to exclude the rest of the world!”

:laugh:

Also people seem to confuse past and present participles when giving blessings.
IE “God bless America” --present tense.
as apossed to,“God blessed America”–past tence.
The first being–what I said, meaning "we are presently in need of blessing"
The second being–what Ali interpreted, meaning “America is more blessed than other places”.
Simple grammar error, forgiven. :p

keep shinin’

jerm :cool: