Changing Track and Wave Form Colors

I could be overlooking something obvious, but in version 6.1 I have not been able to change the colors of the tracks and wave forms be editing the track properties. I always have been able to do this in the past.

If you set the option for different colors for each track it will make the tracks different colors, however I have not been able to find a way to change the colors.

Is there some registry setting or something else that needs to be fixed?

Thank you,

Ken

V 6.10 Build 2642 and also 2655
Win XP SP3 32 bit

Try a Right Click on the Track that you want to change the color on. On my computer I get an option to change the color.
Bax

Hi Gents:

That Colour change has not been working on my setup for some number of builds…
maybe a version-or-two…
I set it in the preferences, but nothing happens…
When I set up a session I just right-click on the track’s timeline and set them from there…
Then it’s O.k. till I create a new session and then I have to re-do the track’s colours again…
sigh…

Bill…

I hadn’t noticed that - I haven’t started a new project in a while. But I just imported tracks into N_track and they all came in that awful gray.
Bax

Same here. Maybe the last four or five builds.

I am about to install b2668… I will see how the Build Config. behaves when I install this build… Fingers are crossed… :) :agree:

Bill…

I added a bug request (113) not response that I can see. May Flavio has been working on the iPhone and iPad tunning prgramming too much to look at small issues like this.

Thanks for confirming the issue.

Ken

I like the gray (mainly because it reminds me of my favorite Agent Orange song)…

not only that but the colors bothered me, if I would delete a track it would assign that color to the track below it making me think it was still there, then making me delete a track I wanted to keep…uuuuhG!
:laugh:
now I just stick to numbers, track one, track two…

For those that like rainbows I hope you guys get it sorted. :)

dontcare

Quote: (kgould @ Dec. 23 2010, 8:14 PM)

I added a bug request (113) not response that I can see. May Flavio has been working on the iPhone and iPad tunning prgramming too much to look at small issues like this.

Thanks for confirming the issue.

Ken

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hi Users:

It might be nice to have the option to automatically set the track colours…
OR…
to have the tracks set as all the same colours in a drop-down menu…

Personally, I like to set the track colours in a Rainbow Effect…
it makes them easier to see the channel strips on a mixer screen…

Bill…

I was able to reproduce the color selection in the track properties box having no effect. Selecting the color via the timeline/track popup menu appears to work correclty.
Another problem is that when the ‘use different color for each track’ option is active and you import tracks the color switch happens every other track instead of every track.
The problems will be fixed in the next build which should be online by monday.

Merry Christmas!

Flavio.
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Thank you Flavio and Merry Christmas!!!