Channeling the inner Steve Wynn

Dunno…

Say Goodbye:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands…6865261

Goodbye!

Man that’s nuthinbutpurefun!

Loved it. I need to download an album’s worth of your songs and put them in “The Essential Tom Spademan” file for easy access. Whittling them down to ten or twelve will be a problem though.

Good one Professor Spademan!

D

PS Sound Click called and said your dedicated server is ready… Heh-heh…

:agree:

Great old school sound and mix, hints of analog, you know from me analog is a compliment. Reverb sound is great,tube amp feel, it’s like I can hear the cabinet from the guitar, (also a compliment) I agree with the above, a fun tune. Great guitar sounds. Super!

Your drums are so good that I didn’t even notice them.

I like the texture of your vocals Tom. Wanted your drum track a little more up front. But that is definitely a party song. Exactly what I like, parties, upbeat good times. :agree:
Is this a beta version?
Levi

Levi, I don’t do Beta versions. What comes after beta? gamma? I do gamma versions. :)

Tom’s songs are all Version 3.3… :p

D

Omega versions would rule!

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Sep. 07 2008, 4:54 PM)

Omega versions would rule!

Cause dey'd be da laz wuns?

D
Quote: (nixon1972 @ Sep. 06 2008, 4:22 PM)

Great old school sound and mix, hints of analog, you know from me analog is a compliment. Reverb sound is great,tube amp feel,
it's like I can hear the cabinet from the guitar, (also a compliment) I agree with the above, a fun tune. Great guitar sounds. Super!

Your drums are so good that I didn't even notice them.

You know what I used to record that guitar, BTW? One of those little K-Micro omni 5 dollar mics.
Quote:

One of those little K-Micro omni 5 dollar mics.

Hey, those little turds are great... Probably the best ten bux I ever spent... well...... there was this one girl... :laugh:

Seriously, great little mics IMO.

D