Cheezy time

Euro Poppa Pop!

Posted against my better judgement!

Story is…an Austrian friend of mine, who was a minor pop star in Austria 12 or so years ago, asked me to take his music and write lyrics about a dazzling romantic meeting on the shores of the Mediterranean. I was going for a 'Enrique Iglesias" type of feel but ended up with his Dad :)

It’s not my type of stuff but was written under pretty tight guidelines in terms of title, story and style (Cheese, cheese, and more cheese)

Feel free to be scathing :D

Viva L’amour

Nice work, Julio;-)
Seriously. All the right elements in all the right places.

Ha! As I have told you already, people love this sort of thing. Nice job on it. :agree:

:agree: :agree:

Nowt wrong with a bit o' cheese!!

Well done Ian

Cheers Spreadie…thinking of knocking up a suitably Cheesy/Sleazy video now :laugh: Actually, it’s kinda fun to work with something out of the normal comfort zone :agree:

Yippy ki aye.

OOh…ooh…theres GOT to be a guy with flowing black hair in white trousers rolled up walking along a beach at dusk looking thoughtfully out to the horizon!!!..or at least by himself on a swing!!!

with matching white shirt sleeves rolled up 1/2 on forearms, front unbuttoned to his navel.

love this…sounds excellent streamed on my Wii.

Duff

U guys forgot the obligatory gold medallion and mexican moustache… In fact let me introduce you to the master :p

Gunther

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ May 21 2011, 4:41 AM)

U guys forgot the obligatory gold medallion and mexican moustache....... In fact let me introduce you to the master
:p

Gunther

Outrageous;-)

I’ve wondered for years if this guy is serious! I mean…he can’t be can he?
:laugh:

Gunther…Tutti frutti Summer Love

"It’s a no, no…and I like it" “Bananas melons, Tutti Frutti Summer Love”

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ May 22 2011, 10:34 AM)

I've wondered for years if this guy is serious! I mean..........he can't be can he?
:laugh:

Gunther...Tutti frutti Summer Love

"It's a no, no......and I like it" "Bananas melons, Tutti Frutti Summer Love"

Aye, Willy. Super Duper Cheezy Euro Tags.