Program remembers size and position of channel EQ box
Double click on EQ knobs -> enter EQ boost/cut setting
More robust part (audio or MIDI) looping, dragging of looped part as one item
v6.0.5
Redesigned version n-Track Drums module
v6.0.6
New vocals processing effect
Mac version
Work has begun on the Mac version of n-Track. An initial beta version should be released before the end of 2009.

M.R.

That sounds fine but my current beta 2442 and the past few beta versions are heading for the trash can.
To many simple tasks are causing shutdowns.
Losing faith quickly after a month of studio hell.
If basic functions like changing an eq preset causes freezing and crashing, what good is it to add anything else?

Levi–

I’ve been having problems, too–but I’ve been resolving those problems (with help from you guys and Flavio). The problems you’re experiencing sound similar to my own.

What hardware and OS do you use?

What MS Service Pack # are you using?

F

What’s gonna be in the vocal pack? I’d suggest a good impulse reverb - folks would like that - and auto tune. I know we can get those for free, but folks buying the program for the first time don’t know that. Just an idea.

Now - a Mac version? Really? Hm…

I’d suggest the ability to key-gate.

F

Quote: (Fuggle_Hop @ Feb. 05 2009, 4:22 PM)

Levi--

I've been having problems, too--but I've been resolving those problems (with help from you guys and Flavio). The problems you're experiencing sound similar to my own.

What hardware and OS do you use?

What MS Service Pack # are you using?

F

Hi Fruggle,
Thx I did a clean install and that seems to have helped. I also shut down remote desktop helper and some network services. It's better now.
I'm using XP pro, with M-Audio drivers.
Luck to you Frug, :agree:
Levi

It all sounds cool magic, I don’t mean to seem anti ntrack.