COMPUTER CRASH

My computer crashed I downloaded ntrack again and put the authorization code it still says its a demo version. I emailed customer support but no response.

I will try again no new ideas.

Flavio is a one-man operation, not a mega-corporation with a huge staff.
If he’s away, you need to be patient— he’ll get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
He is the ONLY way to get your codes.

NEXT TIME — put your installers and a text file with your codes on a cd and keep it in a safe place!!!
(computers ALWAYS die - its just a matter of WHEN, not IF…)

(TimOBrien @ Jul. 20 2007,08:25)
NEXT TIME — put your installers and a text file with your codes on a cd and keep it in a safe place!!!
(computers ALWAYS die - its just a matter of WHEN, not IF…)

Yep. Can’t argue with that.

Also, there have been many occasions in the past whereby folks post here saying that Flavio has not responded, but then Flavio posts to say he has. So check your email address and any spam folders etc incase his reponse is getting lost, but like Tim says he’s probably just on holiday.

…or possibly, if you use a web mail system or have access to your email from before the computer crashed it’s possible that you still have access to the original email that Flavio sent with the codes in it. That’s one of the good things about services like Googlemail.

Guys, I think shycalr said he/she HAS the code. n is not accepting for some reason.

D

(Diogenes @ Jul. 20 2007,10:48)
Guys, I think shycalr said he/she HAS the code. n is not accepting for some reason.

D

yep, you're right.

So shycalr, what makes you believe that n-track is still unregistered?

My question to shycalr is did you download the correct version that you have the codes for? Version 2, 3, 4, or 5?

(YazMiester @ Jul. 20 2007,13:17)
My question to shycalr is did you download the correct version that you have the codes for? Version 2, 3, 4, or 5?

Yep… that’s where I was heading. Older codes won’t work for newer versions.

D

PS Older versions here… http://ntrack.com/__old_download.shtm