Condenser mic

quick ?

Hi All!

Quickie: Studio Projects C1 connected to Audio Buddy DI, w/phantom power, into Delta 44 soundcard. I get sound but N won’t record it. Is this a setting thing?

Quote: (mfl @ Jan. 29 2009, 8:43 PM)

Hi All!

Quickie: Studio Projects C1 connected to Audio Buddy DI, w/phantom power, into Delta 44 soundcard. I get sound but N won't record it. Is this a setting thing?

It does sound like you don't have the delta selected as source?

I don't think you have to go into settings tho to find out, since version 5 on the palyback VU meter there is a little bar that allows you to select the input source and driver, mine is set to M-audio FW ASIO, with the choice of two different channels, could also select MME's or WDM's. (or the built in soundcard on the board)

This problem you speak of used to happen to me quite often on an older computer that had windows 98SE, at the time I was running Ntrack 2.3 so I didn't really know were to go to set up my source.

I used to use Audigy to fix the problem, since when you open it right on the top it had a tab to select recording source, that was about all I used that program for, once "line in" or whatever source I was wanting was selected I could go back to Ntrack and it would be back to normal.

Sometimes these things just happen, somehow either without us knowing we change a setting or some silly trojan comes along and wipes out a .dll file.
Hopefully for you it is nothing that serious.

try a couple things and let us know if any of them work.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Thanks bro, will do.