Confronting The Judicial War On Faith Conference

Tom Delay’s new project

Confronting The Judicial War On Faith Conference.

Apparently Frist is breaking ranks with this crazy man & has indicated that the courts acted correctly in the Schiavo case. I don’t have his exact statement.

Good Lord, what a dnagerous bunch.

All I want to say to them is: All judges are activist, stupid.

Yeah - enforcing our laws is real BAD activism :laugh:

So is Delay actually associated with this thing? Seems a bit fringe for someone who wants to stay elected. I didn’t see his name anywhere. It would seem that with all of Delay’s tribulations of late he’d be laying low.

.-=gp=-.

Quote (chutz @ April 06 2005,01:18)
So is Delay actually associated with this thing?

I googled "Tom Delay" and Judeo-Christian Council for Constitutional Restoration to find out for myself. The answer seems to be yes indicated in the countless sites that list Delay as a guest speaker.
Quote (Takayama @ April 06 2005,03:13)
Quote (chutz @ April 06 2005,01:18)
So is Delay actually associated with this thing?

I googled "Tom Delay" and Judeo-Christian Council for Constitutional Restoration to find out for myself. The answer seems to be yes indicated in the countless sites that list Delay as a guest speaker.

And why doesn't mainstream media report this? DeLay is all over the place, making what are fundamentally anti-American, anti-democracy arguments dressed up as "political fundamentalism."

The main stream media isn’t good for much.

<!–QuoteBegin>

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Republican leader Bill Frist said on Tuesday that courts had acted fairly in the Terri Schiavo “right-to-die” case, differing sharply from a vow of retribution by his House of Representatives counterpart, Tom DeLay.

“I believe we have a fair and independent judiciary today,” said Frist, now trying to resolve a battle with Democrats over judicial nominations that threatens to tie his chamber into knots. “I respect that.”

But the Tennessee Republican said he believed the courts “acted in a fair and independent way.”