Conspiricy weekend

Had friends staying over for a couple of days. They spent every moment trying to ram Doom theories down my neck - and - they don’t ‘do’ music.
They left a day early after I’d explained paranoid delusion to them;-)

And what where the theories? I personally know someone for a fact who has an alien implant placed there during a close encounter of the fourth kind. This person has explained to me why there are numbers and letters on the back of highway signs – they direct the invading alien force so that it will achieve maximum cover as quickly as possible – the main route goes through Indiana, which I think is not surprising.

All the usual, tenuously linked suspects and an unhealthy ability to avoid the concept of balance.

Balance? You know that that’s what the Illuminati are after, right? A balance of conflict, to maintain a permanent state of semi-emergency, so that they can extract as much value from us poor working slobs as is possible – they wouldn’t be able to if we weren’t distracted. I can prove it – I know someone who’s brother was killed because he knew too much.

of course you did, dear. I’m going to turn the light off, now :laugh:

I really have had it up to my buzzer with negative implausible bollox!!!

No, don’t turn out the light. I don’t have to tell you why.

Used to be the P&G moon and star…I guess that didn’t pan out too well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procter_%26_Gamble

Logo controversy

I just wish the end of the world mob would settle on a consistent date!! It’s so hard to plan your holidays these days :laugh:

It’s all distraction, Willy. I know the truth. Tony will tell you. (Don’t tell him, Tony!)

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Apr. 26 2011, 1:35 PM)

I just wish the end of the world mob would settle on a consistent date!! It's so hard to plan your holidays these days
:laugh:

Hear, hear Willy. When is the last pethetic (oops) prophetic end? Mayen callendar?
Quote: (TomS @ Apr. 26 2011, 2:54 PM)

It's all distraction, Willy.
I know the truth.
Tony will tell you.
(Don't tell him, Tony!)

Tom. If I was the guy with the other key, then, maybe you'd better contact the child and have me edited. After that weekend, I no longer trust my own judgement.

Tony, just remember, it’s all about YoYodyne Propulsion Systems…

After reading this thread my head got screwed and re-screwed without anyone touching it…
Now I think there’s a wire that got broken, up there…
???
:p

Bill…

edit The longer I let it go, the harder it’s gonna be for me to find it…

Bucky!! :laugh:

Quote: (phoo @ May 09 2011, 11:40 AM)

Bucky!! :laugh:

:agree:

Well…11 days to my birthday on 21st, but as the world is due to end that day, I will have the party the night before obviously. :cool:

And then another when the world does not end!

Quote: (TomS @ May 11 2011, 10:07 AM)

And then another when the world does not end!

Well I moved from one side of the world to the other.

You could imagine that as one "world" of mine ending and another beginning, but thanks to the Internet, FB, email, and Skype, that "other" world is still out there - but they do sleep at funny times : -)