Cool new drum VSTi

Plays to your music

This is a pretty cool new software if you need a virtual drummer that can play to your music in n-Track. I’m not affiliated with them, just thought folks might want to check it out:

http://www.rayzoon.com/

Those audio demos sound pretty cool!!
Not sure if I’d shell out $90 for it though…

Would be good for getting drum parts done quickly but would probaby still need to do some manual editing to take out cymbals or rolls that you didn’t want etc…

I’m going to download it when I get home though and see how it goes playing along to me

thanks for the link,

Rich

how do i get this to work? i downloaded and installed the demo… but n-track isn’t finding it to add as a VSTi channel…?

I’m just playing with it now…
If you install it to your VST folder it should be there… is for me…

n-Track ahs crashed twice on me though when trying to use it…
Tried routing both midi and audio to it and crashed both times…

Just jamming to the free drums was OK ut trying to route audio or midi seems to not play well with N

Rich

I’ve tried a few times now to get this going and downloaded the latest version after emailing the developer and it still hangs in N.

I’ve had a quick go with it in Traktion and it seems to work pretty good in that. I can’t really work out how to use tracktion properly yet so haven’t worked out how to get the drum track created converted or recorded to wav…
The whole configuring and routing setup in tracktion makes no sense at all to me.

Might try in another VST host and see if that works better…

The actual drum tracks this thing comes up with are really good.
Will need to cut and paste a bit as sometimes it does a fill or fancy bit when you don’t want it or doesn’t do a cymbal when you do but can easily find a bar that does suit and cut and paste (if I could get it converted to wav!!!

Rich

Yes, it seems to be a problem with N. I tried it in Samplitude 8, Acid Pro 4, Fruity, Tracktion and it works fine in them. Maybe Flavio can take a look at it.

I just pre-ordered it (non-beta out 03/24) for $89, 10% off regular price. It seems everybody on KVR has pre-ordered this app. It is absolutely amazing, and the cust. service is outstanding! Use TobyBear’s free host MiniHost if your having a problem in n. MiniHost has a record function. You might also try to load the VST version of Chainer (also has a record function) into n and then load Jamstix into Chainer. Some people are doing it this way and having good luck. I’m not sure if MiniHost works as a VST or just stand-alone. Jamstix is probably going to bump all other drum apps, even the ones costing 5 times as much, to the sidelines and back to the drawing board!