Could you help me out?

help

Please explain me how do I post my .BMP images in this forum?

Dating listing Dating Services List

you must see the gypsy woman,@round midnight,on the cusp of the harvest moon,when the wolves moan the blues and the fish run away with the spoon,or is it the cow,i dont remember,but never the less,what you seek is not for the feighnthearted ,like yourself,its only for the desperate souls that have nothing to lose by placing themselves in harms way,all so the recording enthusiists can reveal thier deepest compressed melodys into a time woven fabric of earth and space to wich each is owned by the other,to which no man ,woman or child may attend without a nasty review by dewey oxbooger,

now tell me dear woman,do you still wish to post,
???

Quote (datingservices2 @ Aug. 13 2006,13:19)
Please explain me how do I post my .BMP images in this forum?

Dating listing Dating Services List

Wozz is right; it's very complicated, and you'll probably end up with either:

A) No life (might already be the case?), or
B) A brief stay at your local psychiatric ward.

Best just let this one go.

If I click on that link, will I get a disease? ???

Hey Sloom:
I went to that link on Tom S’s advice… Those links are pretty close to home… If you look close you’ll find links one-and-three the same as…

I almost know them… :O ???

Posted on Aug. 15 2006,12:01
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I click on that link, will I get a disease?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think chicken pox is goin’ around here… :laugh:

Bill…

Heh. Already had chicken pox! :( Can’t look again! :p

hehe…

I couldn’t help it…

I’m hopeing that Flavio will post that v5 update … early…

I see you sloom… :laugh: Cut that out…

Bill…

:laugh:

seriously, that was not funny if the original poster was trying to post a screen shot, and then got shot down by his computer.

I dunno, maybe it was legit question?

you guys need to get some grease in your wheels, stop being YOU.
stukkity-uppity crap is not helpful.
chiller

oh my goodness, thought this was serious… sorry have not been on this site for quite a long time…just saw one of the other posts regarding this mixup.

Ignore my reply.

Hope you all are n-tracking OK, I’m still using the 3.3 vers… still have problems, working thru them sort of.

Hugs and kisses to all,

Chiller (Scott)

Trolls. Can’t live with 'em… can’t live without… err, heck yeah we can live without 'em!

D – sprays forum with patented “Troll Be Gone Formula 2006” (available from the guy that does the annoying Oxyclean commercials)

Darn it, dont have that “troll-gaydar” type of thingie, I’m so stupid sometimes.

Oh-well, hope the spray thing works.

Sorry bout that.

Peace.
chiller.

Quote (chiller @ Aug. 16 2006,23:48)
Darn it, dont have that "troll-gaydar" type of thingie, I'm so stupid sometimes.

Oh-well, hope the spray thing works.

Sorry bout that.

Peace.
chiller.

Spray 'em All! :angry: