CRASH!

n-track unusable

I have been using n-track 6 for years, with success. I stopped recording for the last year. Now n-tracks will not run on either computer. Both HP,s a laptop w/12 gigs of ram and a terabyte of memory. The desktop has 4 gigs and 500 mem. Using a Behringer UMC 202HD inter face. Open the program, it looks OK, till I either play or record, then it crashes. I downloaded n-tracks 8, it did the same thing. I would be more than happy to buy "8"if I could get it to work.

Walter,

since the program used to work on your PC something must have changed in its configuration. Does the crash occur only when loading certain songs/project files or even after creating a new 1 track song from scratch?
If the problem is specific to certain songs make sure that all the plugins used in the song are correctly installed on your PC. Try removing plugins to see if the problem is related to a specific plugin.
If the problem occurs also with a new song, try reinstalling the audio device drivers downloading them from the manufacture’s website.

Flavio.

Thank you for the very prompt reply. It does crash on new songs with no plugins, or effects. I downloaded the software for the interface, didn’t help.

thanks again, Walter

Walter,

please contact us at support@ntrack.com so that we can setup a remote assistance session so that we can try to understand what is causing the issue.

Flavio.