Crashing on Launch

Crashes as soon as I launch it

Hey guys, I’m using version 5 build 2139. I have not done any recording in a long time so I started to put something together tonight and when I open NTrack I get a couple of quick static sounds and then the microsoft error and it dies, The program will not stay open long enough for me to do anything, it’s just open a second or two until error.

I was thinking of a re-install but I don’t know where my reg code or the install for this version are. I had an older version I tried to reinstall, still had reg codes for it but it won’t play my song files that were made with the newer version of Ntrack. All my music is in this format…I really need this to work or something that will open and read my ntrack files so I can record vocals on some old songs asap.

Any ideas or thought on what to do?

Okay got the install and my reg codes now the new install won;t work until I uninstall it from control panel and control panel wont uninstall it as it says the installed priduct does not match the installation source. I am stuck what can I do??????????

Quote: (mcalldp @ Dec. 14 2007, 8:09 PM)

I open NTrack I get
a couple of quick static sounds and then the microsoft error and it dies, The program will not stay open long enough for me to do anything, it's just open a second or two until error.

Minus the static sounds, the same thing happened here 2 days ago. My V4 n just went belly up midsong during playback.

phoo suggested deleting n's config files (n-track2.cfg
and n-TrackConfiguration2.xml). Didn't work.

Haven't tried a reinstall yet. I got PO'ed so I just grabbed the relevant files from the DAW & threw them onboard my laptop.
Oh how I love to manually sync stuff up...