cross platform sharing

importing .sgw into Sonar

Can I import a project created with n-track DAW? it has .sgw as an file extension.
I am using n-track studio for Android to multitrack record via a Berhinger x-air 18, and am hoping to mix it down with SonarX3.

I can’t answer for sure, however, if it were me I’d make a backup of the field and then try to pen it. I think it will work but I’ve not tryed it hence the backup.

Quote: (bax3 @ Apr. 01 2017, 5:05 PM)

I can't answer for sure, however, if it were me I'd make a backup of the field and then try to pen it.
I think it will work but I've not tryed it hence the backup.

[QUOTE]
I am a newbee so I would like to clarify what you are suggesting. When you say "back up" is that something I can do thru n-Track or do you mean to copy and paste the files to a sub-directory, using a file manager?

Either way will work. You can go to the directory where you have the sound files and back them up. n-track also has a great way to backup everything that has to so with a particular song - the n-Track files and the sound file. Or you can move everything in case you have the files scattered.
File > Move/Rename will let you move, copy and/or rename files

McJoe,

n-Track can export as AAF, which is a multitrack project exchange format, most major DAWs can import it. Export to AAF is only available in the EX edition of n-Track 8.

Flavio.