Darn

What a pitty

Darn I went and got a new job :D Guess I’ll be back on da road! lol but I get to be home weekly :) I’m happy!

Good news sucks sometimes… glad you’re workin’ though Levi.

Thx. Colorado is part of the region, maybe I’ll get a chance to barrow some money from ya and then maybe not :laugh:

The exciting part for me is; I can now go to the refrig and gorge myself! And when I go to the bathroom I can actually shop in those musician friend mags lol

Quote:

when I go to the bathroom I can actually shop in those musician friend mags

As opposed to using them for toilet paper?
:laugh: you've been in those hills to long big guy!

Yep - we still use an outhouse up at the cabin around 10,00 feet. I’ll remember to post some cabin pics this year. Can’t wait to drive up there in my truck, although a snowmobile is a ton of fun, and 40 minutes faster.

Reminds me of the ol’ “Sears & Raw-butt” catalogs…

My great-grandmother still had an outhouse in addition to her fancy indoor plumbing when I was a little boy. It was well stocked with old Sears & Roebuck catalogs. Some of 'em with oodles of pages missing.

D

Funny, this was to be hauling sears prods. how did you guess?

I’ll order up a Sears tablesaw from ya if ya got one,or how bout the drillpress.do them ever fall off the truck and get lost?

???
Quote: (wozz @ Mar. 07 2009, 2:16 PM)

I'll order up a Sears tablesaw from ya if ya got one,or how bout the drillpress.do them ever fall off the truck and get lost?

:D Sorry wozz that job didn't pan out. And they always put a seal on the trailer doors, a driver couldn't afford it good buddy.

we have plumbing. i feel like i’m missing sumfin.

The outhouse is the little one on the left.

Yep, that’s what kiss’in butt will get ya

Really wozz, you want to check with the warehouse people. They do all the loading and unloading. But there is plenty of hijacking goin on

There are things you don’t do when drivin to insure you don’t loose merchindise jdet, like trust no one no where. And that’s becoming more of a reality every day, ain’t it a pitty.

For instance.
When you pick up and get your bills, you have the shipper seal the trailer or have them verify any seal on the trailer.
If he won’t, then note and initial that it on the bill of lading.
We add locks, back the trailer up to something when parked and drive hundreds of miles from the shipper before stopping.
They all work pretty good.

There are thieves out there, co’s are always reporting stolen trailers.
Occasionally a stolen rig.
It’ will probably get worse.
How things have changed in the last month or two, mercy.