Delete or Move to recycle bin?

Option doesn’t stick any more

I know it’s only one click of the mouse but it’s one of those little annoying things that’s changed.

If you choose to get prompted to delete or move to recycle bin when removing tracks or parts, if you choose delete it doesn’t stay the same the next time you’re prompted.

Very minor I know.
Bug or design change?

Is this version 6?
I had similar problem in 5, except if you select delete from hard drive, the next time delete from hard drive would dissappear all together. Only came back in a new project. Same thing when used in next project.

Maybe a bug carried over.

The feature was designed so that people were not accidently perminately removing files - which is really more anoying than an extra click. Also, the perminate delete feature is not there when mutliple files are selected to delete. This is how most Windows software works - files go to the pergatory Recycle bin and then you clear it from there. If you use Norton, it wants to save what you delete from the recycle bin!
bax

Quote:

Is this version 6?
I had similar problem in 5, except if you select delete from hard drive, the next time delete from hard drive would dissappear all together. Only came back in a new project. Same thing when used in next project.

Maybe a bug carried over.

Yes we've seen that too. It's v6.0. The main thing though is that if the last option selected is delete from hard drive it does not stay selected the next time you remove a part/track.

Cheers

Martin