Do I need the upgrade to 7?

New -N -7 Version

Hey guys and gals, Its been awile, last time I was on here was when i got that drum machine.
I;m still not a rock star, but I;m back to have some more fun with N-Track.
I realy do love tis recording program, even though I cant use all the funtions, but I can do some recording and thats good enough for me.
Any way its good to see alot of you here.
I had to reload N on my PC today and saw thats there’s a new version out…7
I;m the kinda guy that just records now and then…and I still cant use version 6 to the fullest even though I think N track is the best and easyiest program to use I cant see how the new version 7 will do me any good.
If it makes it easier for me yes it will be a good thing
For a one man band…fiddle Guitar and some way dow low vocals I think the 6 will do me just fine.
Good to be back!!!

Daner

I don’t know of a reason to not upgrade. Take a look and the changes in the change log and see if the new features are something you need. I’m willing to bet that before long there will be changes that you would like to have.

Quote: (bax3 @ Dec. 04 2012, 10:13 AM)

I don't know of a reason to not upgrade. Take a look and the changes in the change log and see if the new features are something you need.
I'm willing to bet that before long there will be changes that you would like to have.

I will have a look, thanks Bax

Daner

I just did some reading on the new features of N-Track 7 and I like it.
I want to start adding great sound to my videos and this will sure help.
Its a good deal even if I dont or cant use all the new features at first, someday It may come in handy…I;m in :agree: :p N - 7 here we come. :)

Ok I have a new way of thinkinking now…Im now a N-7 Guy…And right of the bat its easier for this old cowboy to use…I like the look and the whole layout seems to be in place.
I made my first track today…just a test track with no vocals :p just a air gutar
and a tapping foot. and it all worked real good.
When I get time maybe on the week end I will get the little amp out and the Les Paul and have some fun, :)