Don't look at this

GO MAKE SOME MUSIC Y’ALL!! :)

DOH! :laugh:

I’ma workin’ on a chart toppin’ hit Tom… I titled it… err… “Chart Toppin’ Heeyut” :D
A bit of frustration set in last night but tonight, I found the geetar sound I want and worked out a few parts. I can’t believe I’m actually foolin’ with my music toys again! WOOT!

Let’s see where it goes…

UJ

“Hit Record” - Raspberries!

I was experiencing frustration b/c the kids had no school yesterday, and Friday is Tom’s day to play…

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 12 2010, 10:57 PM)

GO MAKE SOME MUSIC Y'ALL!! :)

I wouldn't mind seein if yea might gear up a Block-and-Tackle to see if you might drag youself away from the musik makin and get some photos of that 720 chassis as good as your camera-and-setup will allow and post them up here.. :)

Maybe, we'll see just what that amp requires to bring 'er back to where it might sound right..
If you work on it, don't forget to save all the pieces-and-parts, in a safe place..

Yea know..
It's all for the good-of-the-cause..
:whistle:

Bill..

" I titled it... err... "Chart Toppin' Heeyut" " don't post er up till I get a new set of battries for my hearing aid.. EH...

Bill, I have an hour before Michigan pummels Purdue - or the other way around - as a graduate of both, I have mixed feelings, but in that hour I will honor your request! :)

aaHh… Merci bucktooth…

Bill…