Doo-Doo-Dooo

sounds

well jst basically… when my band Mixdowns everything in to one track… it makes a stupid DOODOODOOOO sound like evrey 30 seconds on every song… now that sucks… please help me

Not registered properly maybe?

gr… that sucks… somebody gimme the code registration thingy now!!

You can get the codes HERE

If you’ve already registered and lost your codes email Flavio and ask him to resend them

Rich

"gr… that sucks… somebody gimme the code registration thingy now!!"

Whaaaaaaa!!!:p

theres no way im buying it… maybe i should… but i wont!

Well, then you are sort of stuck with the sounds, aren’t you?

The program costs beer money, any serious muso would shell out the few dollars for the righteous power it brings. :)

"theres no way im buying it… maybe i should… but i wont!"

The music’s not worth $50?..That’s sad…:frowning:

There are other programs out there for free use. Try audacity.
You should be able to use the .wav files you recorded with N.
You could always drop a few thousand on a real DAW.
I make cd’s of my bands with N and sell them by the handfulls for 5.00 at our gigs.
The cd’s generate income!
Think about it.

Quote (stingbubba @ July 24 2005,11:49)
theres no way im buying it... maybe i should.. but i wont!

You've got to be kidding, right?

Is this guy a troll?

C'mon... who's yanking our chain this time? Fess up!

:D

equally justifyable: stealing someone’s car.

"I shouldn’t have to pay for it, I should just get it for free"

I’ve had things stolen from me before. It sucks. It probably sucks when other people get their property stolen as well, ya think?

<!–QuoteBegin>

well jst basically… when my band Mixdowns everything in to one track… it makes a stupid DOODOODOOOO sound like evrey 30 seconds on every song… now that sucks… please help me

Yeah, they’re quite common those Dooo Dooo Dooo sounds, and easy to eradicate without having to pay the registration fee.

The cause is generally a trio of female backing singers, and they’re probably hiding in your closet.

Ever since Berry Gordy sold Motown, (and as a consequence many of them were released into the wild), these unwanted backing vocalists have been a major pest for many recording engineers.

For a while they were restricted to the Detroit area, and late at night flocks of them could be seen wandering the downtown streets. Their silver lame plumage made them an easy target for hunters, and their habit of three of them trying to eat one hot-dog at the same time seemed very contra-survival to interested naturalists, (not a lotta eatin’, but a whole lotta bitchin’).

But they survived and thrived, and have now spread everywhere.

They tend to be attracted to microphones and suchlike, and will find a hiding place, build a nest, and start "Doo-Boop-De-Dah-Doo’ing all over the place.

Best way to eliminate them is to lay baited traps; a fur-lined Mercedes scented with big denomination dollar bills is best. And you put a case of chocolates inside, not poisoned, (that’d be cruel), but, just lots of them.

They pig out on the chocolates and explode.

Messy, but effective.

On the other hand, you could always just register n-track. :)

Hey, try syncing the doodooodooo with your music…oh, but then every song will sound the same…oh well :p

AKA Doo Waap Girls.
Plagued every band I ever played in.
Never asked for a dime.

Rookie Tip: NEVER use wives/girlfriends for doo-wop girls. Destroys your sex life… :D

“Sweetie? You’re a little off key there…” == Evil Eye from H@LL and a trip to the couch.

TG

…and I thought we were talking about a track from The Police, doo doo doo dah dah dah is all I want to say to you, etc. I guess there is a certain irony there too.

…or “Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)” by the Stones :p

Do-wah, do-wah
Cool, cool kitty
Tell us about the boy from New York City

???

Then again, some music just sounds like “doo doo”.

(C’mon, you guys were thinking it, too!)

:D

Tony