Drummer Joke

(non-political)

A drummer, sick of all the drummer jokes, decides to change his instrument. After some thought, he decides on the accordion. So he goes to the music store and says to the owner, "I’d like to look at the accordions, please."

The owner gestures to a shelf in the corner and says "All our accordions are over there."

After browsing, the drummer says, "I think I’d like the big red one in the corner."

The store owner looks at him and says, "You’re a drummer, aren’t you?"

The drummer, crestfallen, says, "How did you know?"

The store owner says, “That `big red accordion’ is the radiator.”

I don’t it get it.

:)

Quote (phoo @ Sep. 18 2004,13:16)
I don't it get it.

:)

:D
Quote (BillClarke @ Sep. 18 2004,10:35)
A drummer, sick of all the drummer jokes, decides to change his instrument. After some thought, he decides on the accordion. So he goes to the music store and says to the owner, "I'd like to look at the accordions, please."

The owner gestures to a shelf in the corner and says "All our accordions are over there."

After browsing, the drummer says, "I think I'd like the big red one in the corner."

The store owner looks at him and says, "You're a drummer, aren't you?"

The drummer, crestfallen, says, "How did you know?"

The store owner says, "That `big red accordion' is the radiator."

How can you tell when the stage is level?

The drummer drools out of both sides of his mouth.

:D

What’s the range of a fretless bass ?

20 yards if you have a good throwing arm…

I Dreamed I died and went to heaven…Saint Peter met me at the pearly gates and said come on in…what do we do here I asked…he said “play Music”…everyone was walking around with t-shirts on with big intials on the front…Saint Peter I asked…who are those guys with shirts and the letters GP on them…those are guitar players he said…Saint Peter I asked…who are those guys with KP on their shirts…those are keyboard players he said…Saint Peter I asked…who is that white haired bearded old man with the D on his shirt…that’s the Drummer…he thinks he’s God!

(I originally posted this one a long time ago)

The Great Oscar Peterson passes on and goes to heaven where he is met by an excited St. Peter.

“Boy, have we been looking forward to getting YOU up here,” says St. Peter. "Come on, I have something to show you."

So Oscar follows St. Peter to a beautiful new Concert Hall. He is lead inside where he sees the stage dominated by a pristine white Grand Piano.

“This hall was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright” explains St. Peter. “It is acoustically perfect. We have a bunch of new material for you as a result of a collaboration between Mozart and Leonard Bernstein. Stan Kenton, Chet Baker, Gene Krupa, and all the top Jazz players are lined up as your sidemen. You can take all the time you need to rehearse and prepare and then we are really looking forward to hearing you perform.”

“Wow” said Oscar Peterson, "Heaven is even greater than I imagined."

St. Peter said, “Well, there is one catch. Jesus knows this girl…who sings…”

What’s the difference between a musician and a mutual fund?
A mutual fund matures with age and earns money. :D

Quote (Ken @ Sep. 22 2004,21:52)
What's the difference between a musician and a mutual fund?
A mutual fund matures with age and earns money. :D

That strikes close to home!!! :D