Dullsville...

seen more fun at a funeral parlor…

This place makes me feel like I do when I run over one of my dogs…

I blame it on Money Sports. Stupit NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL, CIA, FBI, OU812, BR549, 3.14159265, 6.626068 × 10-34 m2 kg / s etc…

UJ

You can’t have your pi and eat it too.

today, I did nothing worth mentioning.

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 18 2010, 8:49 PM)

today, I did nothing worth mentioning.

Heh... I sat in a conference room full of "geniuses" clamoring about how brilliant they are for finally doing what we should have been doing for years. YAY CONSULTANTS!

Then as an added bonus, I watched as they did their "Action List Assignments". YAY! I'm the only IDIOT qualified to do two-thirds of the "Actions". YAY for being 'competent'!!

UJ - stupidest S.O.B. alive.

PS No... I take that back. If I WERE stupid, I'd be making twice the money and doing half the work. It seems to work for the other guys?

PPS THEN... I get home to see a bunch of politicians on TV congratulating themselves for their brilliant "bail-out" of the most poorly managed company in United States history. YAY! Buy Ford. GM can kiss my sphincter. (Chrysler too FTM.)

Wow… nice rant there UJ! Feel better?

No. Not really. sigh :laugh:

UJ

move to montana and raise up some dental floss…

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

GM is back on track, but the IPO is gonna be picked up by companies owned by the Chinese government. No one is making any noise about that, and the company has taken great pains to keep it that way.

I do admire Ford. They did a great job through all this mess. Anyway, it’s worth pointing out that the GM bailout actually made money for the US gov. Unlike, say, the bank bailout.

So, would this be a good time to buy GM Stocks?

It seems to me that we are just beginning to feel the pinch over here…
The local governments have been spending money like no tomorrow… The cost of surviving this hasn’t taken hold here, yet…

However, the taxpayer ain’t gonna learn by how much we are in debut till late spring or early summer…

It ain’t looking good from where my fence is…

Bill…

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 18 2010, 8:17 PM)

This place makes me feel like I do when I run over one of my dogs...

i know you have to keep your secret identity secret UJ so you can fight the evil super villain ntrack.... but what do you do with reaper & used to do with n?
Do you do music or just record jokes with it? weve heard your jokes, theyre good, is your music as good? id like to hear some music!

Tina
:laugh:

it wasn’t “dull” until he showed up…

I for one was enjoying the silence… :p

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Bill, most of the experts are saying, yes, buy GM, others say, no, don’t. Take your pick. I suspect in this case the powers that be will manage the stock so that it will make money, since the people who mostly buy the stock will be big institutional investors and foreign governments.

The national news up here reported it as a step along the way to private enterprise taking over GM again…
Well, something along those lines…
However, to me it seems like private enterprise has a long way to go before they have a majority share in the stocks…
There is discussion regarding how much Chinese Money is into the whole Western Economy
????

General Motors is a huge contributor to the Canadian economy…

I’d say the North American Economy is very dependant upon the Chinese and the people, over there…
I’d say there’s a lot more to this than the North American taxpayers are aware…

Well…

Bill…

Quote: (TinaM @ Nov. 19 2010, 5:09 AM)

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 18 2010, 8:17 PM)

This place makes me feel like I do when I run over one of my dogs...

i know you have to keep your secret identity secret UJ so you can fight the evil super villain ntrack.... but what do you do with reaper & used to do with n?
Do you do music or just record jokes with it? weve heard your jokes, theyre good, is your music as good?
id like to hear some music!

Tina

As I said here somewhere already, I haven't done any of my own stuff in a couple or three years now.

I'm getting back into it though. Watch this > < space.

UJ

PS n-Track is not an "Evil Super Villain"... it ain't SMART enough. :laugh:
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 19 2010, 8:29 AM)

As I said here somewhere already, I haven't done any of my own stuff in a couple or three years now.

I'm getting back into it though. Watch this >

<
space.

you realise when you do i will imediately compare you to the real unknown hinson so youve got a lot to live up to!
In the mean time then can you reccomend any of the kangs cds, i managed to get 'The future is' here in the uk & love it. is that the best one? i presume your are a fan

Tina

Yeah, it does get pretty lame and somewhat like the inner sanctum around here when I don’t post. I’ll try to drop in a bit more often. :laugh:

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 19 2010, 9:03 AM)

Yeah, it does get pretty lame and somewhat like the inner sanctum around here when I don't post.
I'll try to drop in a bit more often.
:laugh:

Please do!

UJ

PS Tina? I don't do Unknown Hinson style... but I'll see what I can come up with... just for you. :D