Editing Tracks..

Version 4.1.5

Hi guys:
I’m here Editing tracks with v4.1.5 builds 2032 and 2033 over the last couple of days…

Most issues that I am used to, with the last build… (1980 and V4.1) … work exactly the same, with v4.1.5 The new version… 4.1.5 and build 2033 has not “Stressed” my Editing DAW any more than build 1980… or, as much as I can observe…

This Editing DAW is an Intel P-111 1.2mhz processor with 512 meg. of ram…

With this project, I am working the CPU Level in a region higher than I’ve ever reached… I’m averaging the CPU Level at or about 95%… IMO… that’s HIGH… But all is working… and, as well, I have some of the tracks Frozen… This is the first time I’ve used this feature…

However, I’ve encountered an issue this morning that I am unable to find a “Work-Around”, for…

I have 15 tracks, some mono… and some stereo… with a number of Bought-and-Paid-for… and Free plugs all working just fine… on the Time-line…

The issue I’m encountering, is…

I am unable to “Mixdown” or “Render” just one of the tracks on the time-line… without hearing all the other tracks in the new rendered track… In ghe earlier builds I could do this task, just fine…

I tried deleting all the tracks on the time-line leaving just the track I want to render… but… I still get all the tracks that were on the time-line… still in the newly rendered track…

Is this issue, refered to as, a Bug… or a Build… “Glitch”??

Or, am I not adhearing to some forgotten principal? When Rendering Tracks? :O ???

Bill…

That’s weird Bill.

I’m using b2033, and I can mixdown a single track, by either soloing it or muting all the other tracks, as usual.

And I’m not adhearing to any forgotten principal either! :)

Hi hansje:
Thanks for your reply …

I have the Board posting to my Mail Box again… Whatever happened to this Reply-to Topics … is now fixed…

However, I am unable to Render individual tracks from the time-line… yet… I have Muted and solo’d and tried just about everything I can think of, doing…

I am working with 24-bit reselution tracks, on this timeline…

I have four strips, in the Groups, mixer.

There is a Master strip in the “Groups” mixer… A Master Strip in the “Tracks” Mixer… They are there for convience… All the tracks are visible… Non are “Hidden”, or whatever that “Feature”, is called…

I’m in the process of “Editing” “Cutting-and-Pasteing” my L-Hand Keys Track on this time-line… I can cut-and-paste the original track, again… But It’s gonna be a “Big-Pain” in the BUTT… But… :p :(

I wish I was a Keys Player… Then I’d be able to do it First Take… Well… At least Right… With-out all this Editing… ???

Bill…

Hi again, hansje:
I’m getting closer to resolving this issue, I have…

The mixer/mixers I have created of this project is “What Could Be”, the fly, in the ointment…

The Mixdown / Rendering Screen should be, or Over-Ride, all other Commands, or Screens… Haveing Multi-mixers, or Groups of Mixers should be “Secondary” to the rendering process…

In previous builds, I’ve never had occaison to run into this Task… Or, at least I’ve not encountered this issue…

Mabey, Falvio could look into re-writing this proceedure and weigh the process of giving the rendering proceedure the “Option” of placeing the “Order” of “Rendering Tracks” to the Operator…

Rendering Tracks… needs a Configuering Option… Added to the Code’ing… IMHO… That is… :O ???

Thank You Flavio… if you could do that for me… in another build… that is…

Bill…