Effects generate 93+ dB Noise

Track EQ properties error in 64bit

In 64 bit version of n-Track,Effects generate 93+ dB White Noise!
In 32 bit version works fine.

Flavio suggested possible presence of older plugins: I would need a guidance on how to perform a cleanup if that is the problem.

Wonder if anyone experiences similar issues?

Here is some more details:

In 64 bit version, selecting Track EQ properties (icon on each track that looks as hill with a dot on top), brings FASoft Compressor v1.1 [nBridge] 64 bit. Selecting any option within this plugin brings white noise +95 db until it is selected back to default or turned off! This is standalone window.

In 32 bit version, selecting Track EQ properties (icon on each track that looks as hill with a dot on top), brings slightly different interface. I am unable to identify the version.

Please assist.

Could you please send a screenshot of how the Track EQ looks on the 64 bit version?
Please try reinstall the 64 bit version. Then please check if you have “n-Track Compressor” (i.e. not “FASoft Compressor”, the older version) in the list of available effects. If you do please check if that version works or it too has the problem with the noise.

Flavio.

Looks as: http://ntrack.com/fa_dx_effects.php
In short, 64bit version - is not working. All n-track effects generate 93+ White Noise!
32 bit version works fine.

I have uninstalled all versions of n-track. And reinstalled, tried to uninstall effects using DXMan as recommended, without success.

I was hoping that you will be able to recreate this or to guide me to try to identify source of this problem.

In a meanwhile, I will be using 32bit version of n-track.

Thank you so much for your time!

M