Electronic Musician article

very complimentary of n-Track!

The latest EM has a roundup of low cost sequencers, and includes a great description of n-Track, with many compliments. The author praises the modular interface, the program’s support for a wide variety of protocols, the effects, the MIDI (he calls them “ample”), the automation and quality of the included effects, and lots of other things, some of which I think may have originated on this forum. :)

Oh, the author also mentions the forum, which “appears to be very active…You’ll certainly be in good company if you choose n-Track for yoru studio.” Yeah! :D

There’s some pretty “Heavy Duty” lurkers hanging around this Board… When I log-on to “Chin-Wag” my .02… I always look to see who’s logged-on and look at how many Guests are looking in… There’s a ratio of 2:1 lots of times of people just lurking… Not all the time… but a good many times…

At the moment there’s 10 guests and 6 logged on… including me… lol… Well…

Bill…

COOL! My issue of EM should be showing up soon…

TG

Any review of N-track by Em is long overdue. years ago when I subscribed there were at least a couple of issues critiquing low cost sequencers and I don’t remember any mention of N.

I trust with will give N a good boost in sales which will benefit us all over time.

Congratulations Favio.