EQ crash

How do you select bandwidth

Right click on the eq will cause a crash.

How do you adjust the bandwidth of the new parametric eq?

Hi kenny_b:
I’m at build 2174… I don’t get any crash doing a Right-Click on the E.Q In fact, nothing happens when I right-click around the E.Q. area… except to config, the E.Q. knobs… But if you left-click on the little Graph to the left of the E.Q. Buttons, the the E.Q. screen will open… Then the Band-width button will be the Left-most button… That should adjust the bandwidth of the selected E.Q. Band…

Is that the answer to the question you are asking?

I’m downloading build 2176/v5.0.2

Bill…

It was the eq screen. When I tried to right click on the node n-track dissapeared. It happened two times. Now I’ve opened a new song today and it didn’t happen.

Thanks I found the eq controls. They were hidden by default. Not sure why. Can’t do much without them.

Hi Again:
I’ve Right-Clicked on an E.Q. node and couldn’t come up with a close exception… or crash…

However, I am still with this "No Wave file/.npk File disappearing when I click on “View-all-Files”… > Then minimize n-track to the Task-Bar and then re-open/maximize n-Track to the desk… No Wave Files In/On the Timeline… Issue…

I know that this issue is Off Topic to this thread… but I am not able to understand why this can’t be repeated by any other n-Track user… :O ??? :(

Bill…