Evaluation version

I just downloaded the evaluation version of n-track. What are the limitations of this version?

Hi Gothboy and n-Trackers:
I have v5.0.9_beta_b_2277 installed and running…

I see no limitations or issues of any kind so far… However, I have only one track installed on the timeline of this Print screen…

null

What’s gonna be nice about this version for me is… the Studio P-4 DAW I have has a number of Audio cards installed… It appears at-first-glance that it’ll be quite easy for me to choose the input audio devises and out audio devices on-the-fly now… There is a “Plus Sign” on the repro and record meters now that open a screen to select the audio devices…

Great stuff… Flavio… Thanks for the update…

Bill…

[EDIT]
I hope I don’t have to go back here to edit this post… :O ??? :;):

(Gothboy @ Jun. 06 2007,07:52)
I just downloaded the evaluation version of n-track. What are the limitations of this version?

It has full functionality. You can do whatever you want with it, but you get a 135db D-Eb-D blast every 20 seconds or so. First time I heard that I was wearing headphones and had them cranked to the max. That was a month ago, and my ears are still ringing.

What I got between those bursts was enoug to know I was in love with this thing.

From the download page:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Differences between full and evaluation versions

In the evaluation version:

* a registration reminder dialog box appears every few times the playback or recording is started
* when mixdown to a single wave file a three note organ sound is added every approximately 30 seconds
* the evaluation version has no limitations in the number or lenght of the tracks.

I thought there were limitations on effects as well. ???

(TomS @ Jun. 06 2007,16:02)
I thought there were limitations on effects as well. ???

yes, you're correct. Only effects allowed on track 1 IIRC.

Hi Gents:
I’m confused… Well… Most of the time I am…

On a beta version there should be no limitations… At least that’s what I thought. Sense I have reg codes installed It’s difficult to know that for sure.

If I open the “About” screen it says that I have a registered version of v5.0.9_beta_b_2277. So I unable to confirm the beta / evaluation limitation…

Bill…

Bill

The beta version has no limitation compared to the released version, but an unregistered version has the limitations, whether beta or release.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks
John