EXCITING NEWS FROM APPLE!

New device to hit market soon!

Apple Computers announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play music in women’s breast implants.

The iBoob will cost between $499 and $599. This is considered to be a major breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Thanks to Apple, everyone is now happy.

D - :D :D :D

ROFL!

Eyup!

Can’t wait to try the earphones for size!

Steve

Got tears streaming down my cheeks laughing at this! :laugh:

Should be just the thing for those cold, bustery er… blustery days in the UK eh Beefy? LOL!

D

:D :D :D

I can’t wait till they incorporate a video player and an iPhone too!

So size does matter, larger means more gigabytes?

While we’re at it I stole this from www.gretschpages.com :

Bono, the lead singer of the band U2 is famous throughout the entertainment industry for being more than just a little self-righteous. He is playing a U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland when he asks the audience for total quiet. Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds.
Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone, “Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies.”
A voice with a broad Scottish accent, from near the front of the crowd, pierces the silence…“Well, fukin stop doin it then!”

(teryeah @ Jul. 31 2007,05:55)
While we're at it I stole this from www.gretschpages.com :

Bono, the lead singer of the band U2 is famous throughout the entertainment industry for being more than just a little self-righteous. He is playing a U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland when he asks the audience for total quiet. Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds.
Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."
A voice with a broad Scottish accent, from near the front of the crowd, pierces the silence............."Well, fukin stop doin it then!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have a friend who has a '62 model! :D

(teryeah @ Jul. 31 2007,05:55)
While we're at it I stole this from www.gretschpages.com :

Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."
A voice with a broad Scottish accent, from near the front of the crowd, pierces the silence............."Well, fukin stop doin it then!"

You can't argue logic like that! :)

D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Thanks to Apple, everyone is now happy.

That was funny.

What I find interesting about Apple, from a historical perspective, is: remember when old Jobs convinced John Sculley to become the CEO by basically shaming him (“Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to change the world?”).

Well it seems to me that Apple has become a company about gadgets, i.e., “sugar water”. I mean the iPod & the iPhone are all cool & everything but they’re basically consumer gadgets for amusement IMO. Apple wasn’t really innovating on computers anymore so it went to gadgets & entertainment. Of course, Apple Computer is now just Apple, Inc, which reflects it’s change I guess.

I guess Microsoft has gone that way too to some extent.

<!–QuoteBegin>

A voice with a broad Scottish accent, from near the front of the crowd, pierces the silence…“Well, fukin stop doin it then!”

:D :D :D

That’s what I love about cities like Glasgow and Liverpool, everyone is a comedian! :D

(YazMiester @ Jul. 31 2007,06:00)
I have a friend who has a '62 model! :D

A '62 what, eggzactlee?

1962 Chet Atkins Tennesee Rose.

It belonged to his father originally, now it sits in it’s case. He will let you look at it, but no touchy.

Hmmm… an untouchable guitar… I fail to see the point

It’s like an untouchable woman Teryeah; meant to inspire dreams and fantasies only.

As Toke might say, lookee but no pluckee! :D

He will not part with it. He did actually play it back in the early '70s. We jammed around in a couple of bar bands. He had one of the old Fender Bandmaster piggy back amps. I think it belonged to his dad also.

I had at the time a '72 Gretsch Rock Jet. An awsum guitar. Bending over and kicking my butt for selling it.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Hmmm… an untouchable guitar… I fail to see the point

Me too…

See… there’s a problem there… all instruments are meant to be PLAYED!!! That’s probably why I’ll never own a bunch of vintage instruments. Well… that AND the fact I do good to get a cheapy Mexi-Strat… It wouldn’t matter if I owned serial number 0001 Gibson Les Paul. I would HAVE to take that sucker out and pound some music out of it!

Own a Lamborghini and let it languish away in the garage? NO WAY!

D