EZ deal @ Guitar Center

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 11 2008, 3:12 PM)

My kids are getting it for me for Christmas, so I'll have the best of both worlds. And it's a Canadian company!
RealBand

Y O U D A W G!

Everybody look out. Poppa's gonna swamp us with hit toons after Santa comes a callin'... :agree:

D

I Browsed that page… BoY… That is sure YoU. Poppa… I my mind. that is… I had no idea that Band-in-a-Box was Canadian… That Peter guy is pretty clever… Well… There’s no moss growing under his sneakers… I can see you in the Driver’s Seat of that application… from here… I’m toying with the ideas…

Bill…

After browsing that site I can see for first-time buyers it appears that

This is the package to order…

Bill…

Their whole layout on their site gets a bit confusing Bill - I’m going with the BIB + Realband bundle mega thingy ma doo…

As for last night I decided to pull an ‘all nighter’, hadn’t done one in a while and figured it was about time.

I can remember doing that on many occasions…
I’d get home from playing at the Bars about 3:30am…
I had to be up-and-ready to get to work at the University by at least 7am… Lots of times I would never sleep…
I’d see the kids at the breakfast table before I left for work… They would be getting ready for school in the mornings…
I’d see them again at the supper table when I got home from the university in the afternoons and before I turned in for a power nap…
I’d be outta the house and off to the bars for a 10pm start…
It was always dark when I went to work and always dark when I got home from work…
I woke up from a Power nap one evening wondering if it was time to go playing or time to go to the university…
???
:laugh:
One time I discovered the damage I was doing to myself…
and I tried to stop…
After that, It was all-to-late…
:p
:laugh:

Bill…