Fancy a game

With Babel fish and song lyrics

Take a lyric (make it mainstream so we all stand a chance), and use Babel Fish to translate to Chinese. Cut and paste the resultant translation back into Babel Fish and translate back to English. Post here for folks to guess. If you guess correctly you get a go.

Here’s one:

She tries to ride adopts me in the building. She must pull me to stretch across me to incline as if drinks your my brains her shoulder cause

I have no idea, but that is good. :agree:

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 29 2010, 3:26 AM)

I have no idea, but that is good.
:agree:

A clue. It's a Rolling Stones song

Couldn’t ask for a better clue than that!

But I’m still drawing a blank… :)

Don’t tell me, no more hints! I’ll get it!

Honky Tonk Womernz

Quote:

From the friendly sound, the inoffensive companion starts the day.

Have a go...

UJ

PS She tried to take me upstairs for a ride.
She had to heave me right across her shoulder.

Mick liked them BIG, STOUT womernz... :laugh:
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 29 2010, 6:41 AM)

Quote:

From the friendly sound, the inoffensive companion starts the day.

Have a go...

UJ

PS She tried to take me upstairs for a ride.
She had to heave me right across her shoulder.

Mick liked them BIG, STOUT womernz... :laugh:

Yeah, I got it but I won't rush in with an answer - In the spirit of competition I'll let someone else have a go.
:laugh:

UJ

“Rush” in? Hmm…

That one was too easy…well…with the clue. Otherwise…ARGH! :laugh:

Heh… Mark all but just gave it away… sheesh. He has shattered the illusion of integrity! HMPH!! :laugh:

UJ

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 29 2010, 10:31 AM)

He has shattered the illusion of integrity!

"Yeah!"

OK, here’s another one. And this time no clues…

“Left side a good work works every night in the city in the human and the day, and I have not lost sleep one minute to let ’ Worry; Perhaps the round way matter already was”

Proud Mary

Quote: (teryeah @ Dec. 29 2010, 11:59 AM)

Proud Mary

Yep.

OK, someone else take a turn.

This one is waaay too easy, but I like it:

"We in suicide machine’s riding which bounces from the basket in the highway 9 evenings sweat it in the day in us through the glorious mansion to become a fugitive the American dream street, the chromium plating rotation, is injected and the stride online fuel.

Ok, how about this’n?

"You demonstrate our all you have. You are dancing maintain, and the room obtains the heat. You drive us to be wild, we’ll actuates you to be crazy. "

Ah, perhaps that is too easy.

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 29 2010, 12:10 PM)

This one is waaay too easy, but I like it:

"We in suicide machine's riding which bounces from the basket in the highway 9 evenings sweat it in the day in us through the glorious mansion to become a fugitive the American dream street, the chromium plating rotation, is injected and the stride online fuel.

Yeah, got it. But this time I'm giving no clues or hints (<-- there are no hints or clues in that statement) (<-- or that one)