Fancy a game

Oh man… :laugh:

Quote:

(<-- there are no hints or clues in that statement) (<-- or that one)


LOL…

UJ

Anybody misses that one should turn in there “R&R” card…

Gotta go… I reckon the Missus thinks I was born to run to the grocery store at her every whim.

UJ

Man, that sort of marriage will rip the bones from your back.

No I didn’t actually post a correct response, but anyway…

“In the day my youthful days, I am told any it to mean that is a person, now I’ve arrives at the age, I’ve tries to do possesses these matters I to be able best. Regardless of I attempt, I seek for my path to enter the identical old jam.”

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 28 2010, 7:52 PM)

Man, that sort of marriage will rip the bones from your back.

Meh... good times, bad times... I made my vows. She's stuck with me. :p

UJ
Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 29 2010, 2:52 PM)

Man, that sort of marriage will rip the bones from your back.

It's a death trap.
Quote: (phoo @ Dec. 29 2010, 3:57 PM)

No I didn't actually post a correct response, but anyway...

"In the day my youthful days, I am told any it to mean that is a person, now I've arrives at the age, I've tries to do possesses these matters I to be able best. Regardless of I attempt, I seek for my path to enter the identical old jam."

Oooo I think I know.

Is it Help?
Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 29 2010, 12:17 PM)

Ok, how about this'n?

"You demonstrate our all you have. You are dancing maintain, and the room obtains the heat. You drive us to be wild, we'll actuates you to be crazy. "

Ah, perhaps that is too easy.

I need a clue.
Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 29 2010, 5:02 PM)

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 29 2010, 12:17 PM)

Ok, how about this'n?

"You demonstrate our all you have. You are dancing maintain, and the room obtains the heat. You drive us to be wild, we'll actuates you to be crazy. "

Ah, perhaps that is too easy.

I need a clue.

Ahhh, got it. (Actually I was really close when you first posted. Right artist, wrong song).
Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 28 2010, 10:00 PM)

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 29 2010, 2:52 PM)

Man, that sort of marriage will rip the bones from your back.

It's a death trap.

It is, indeed, a suicide rap.

I too thought phoo's was Help. Is it?

As for the right artist, wrong song one - what is your guess, Mark?
Quote: (phoo @ Dec. 28 2010, 8:57 PM)

No I didn't actually post a correct response, but anyway...

"In the day my youthful days, I am told any it to mean that is a person, now I've arrives at the age, I've tries to do possesses these matters I to be able best. Regardless of I attempt, I seek for my path to enter the identical old jam."

Come on guys! That was easy. I practically gave it away... :)

More than my share...

UJ

How does this work???? I can only speak Bluenose…

How would you Babble Fish… Proud Mary ????

Bill…

That’s wasn’t JUST a clue UJ gave… :laugh:

This is Help…not qute the same and actually pretty close to the original.

"When I am younger, very younger ratio today, I have not needed anybody’s help in any situation. But these days go now, I’ Not that self-confident m, I discover I’ now; ve changed the mind, and opened the gate."

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
1) Type in English.
2) Translate to …whatever - Chinese is a good choice for this kind of thing.
3) Select the translated text/characters.
4) Paste it back into the the traslate to box.
5) Translate it back from whatever to English.
6) Enjoy the Unglish.

"Helps me, if you can, I’m felt and I appreciate you am in periphery. Helps me, obtains behind my foot in the ground, Won’ On; t you invite, please help me."

Sounds like Popey.

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 29 2010, 5:01 PM)

Quote: (phoo @ Dec. 29 2010, 3:57 PM)

No I didn't actually post a correct response, but anyway...

"In the day my youthful days, I am told any it to mean that is a person, now I've arrives at the age, I've tries to do possesses these matters I to be able best. Regardless of I attempt, I seek for my path to enter the identical old jam."

Oooo I think I know.

Is it Help?

Oh, so it's not Help. More thinking required.
Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 30 2010, 4:38 AM)

As for the right artist, wrong song one - what is your guess, Mark?

Kiss, Rock n Roll all night
Quote: (phoo @ Dec. 28 2010, 8:57 PM)

"In the day my youthful days, I am told any it to mean that is a person, now I've arrives at the age, I've tries to do possesses these matters I to be able best. Regardless of I attempt, I seek for my path to enter the identical old jam."

what a great game thats the first track on my all time fave lp
& this is from the last song on side 1

Feels dizzy and length time it which that confuses; Not real. The wish woman, has not bargained you. Many people talk, and minority they knew, under woman's soul is created. You injure, and abuses tellin' all your rumor. In the sweet baby, how does your excellency nearby run they to execute the mesmeric. Sweet diminutive baby, I don't where knows you've is. Loves your baby, here I again.

Hmmm… now you all have me dazed and confused. Probably from too much tongue waggin’… :laugh:

UJ

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 29 2010, 12:19 PM)

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 30 2010, 4:38 AM)

As for the right artist, wrong song one - what is your guess, Mark?

Kiss, Rock n Roll all night

DING!

Phoo's still has me stumped, and now so does Tina's...