Fancy a game

Oh…duh…thanks, UJ1 Now I got it! (double duh.) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

UJ
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 30 2010, 1:14 PM)

Hmmm... now you all have me dazed and confused. Probably from too much tongue waggin'... :laugh:

UJ

Ha, was only listening to it last night!

English/Japanese is always bizarre :) Here’s the opening line to my favorite album!

Whether or not I make this one go to bed, really the air you do not have to make. My word measles it does and whispers, your hearing impairment shouts.

:laugh:

Surely you jest, Willy. those can’t be RnR lyrics.

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 30 2010, 6:22 AM)

Surely you jest, Willy.
those can't be RnR lyrics.

Actually the translation is way out :) Except for the last 4 words which kinda give it away.

"Your hearing impairment shouts’ - yep, that really gives it away. Or it would, if I had any clue what it meant. :laugh:

I don’t think I’m very good at this game. Or, more in the spirit of the thing:

I did not think that I may be this competition.

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 31 2010, 7:08 AM)

"Your hearing impairment shouts' - yep, that really gives it away.
Or it would, if I had any clue what it meant.

I don't think I'm very good at this game.
Or, more in the spirit of the thing:

Doesn't help me either Tom.

Clue please!
:whistle:

I think I will be mean.

Quote:

As for mummy mah me of mummy of mummy mah mummy of mummy of mummy em’ We would like to keep; Way those do in Texas, fold em’ em’ Permit; Stay of that my baby of raise in salary (I love that) the card where the play 踏 spade of luck and the intuition which start has been attached hit in me and he’ Afterwards; I’ which is hooked; S which is; The play 1 that’ of ll; That central s

Willy, I think I will have more luck saying what it isn’t. It isn’t “Your Silence Screams.” I don’t know that song, but i was trying to make sense of the last four words, and it came up.

It isn’t “From a Whisper to a Scream,” I don’t think.

uuuuhhh…hmmmm…

HINT??? Please?

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 30 2010, 12:13 PM)

Clue please!

Really don't mind if I sit this one out. My word's but a whisper, your deafness a shout!

:)
Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Dec. 31 2010, 6:46 PM)

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 30 2010, 12:13 PM)

Clue please!

Really don't mind if I sit this one out. My word's but a whisper, your deafness a shout!

:)

Ok, you're really not going to believe me but I was watching a Jethro Tull live vid last week and this song was on it.
Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 31 2010, 9:00 AM)

I think I will be mean.

Quote:

As for mummy mah me of mummy of mummy mah mummy of mummy of mummy em' We would like to keep; Way those do in Texas, fold em' em' Permit; Stay of that my baby of raise in salary (I love that) the card where the play 踏 spade of luck and the intuition which start has been attached hit in me and he' Afterwards; I' which is hooked; S which is; The play 1 that' of ll; That central s

Yes, mean and unfair, nearly drove me gaga.

This is quite easy I think:

“He stands the statue to become feeling all bumper’s part of machines always to use likely is clean he to use the digital counter autumn by the intuition”

You are good at this, Mark!
How’d you get it? me, I’m no good. For example, on your last one, there has to be a twist that I don’t see.

"From here about me about me you who fight eaten because of me is to life from field get again from me. I don’t Necessity where fights; In order to give proof; I don’t compensates; necessity which are permitted. Will get you, will can get and, in order to get a possibility of doing, there is in order to get a possibility of doing and a possibility of getting there is to get the ten:00 five, there is."

This was through the Korean translator, BTW.

Teenage Wasteland?

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 30 2010, 11:59 PM)

"He stands the statue to become feeling all bumper's part of machines always to use likely is clean he to use the digital counter autumn by the intuition"

surely thats pinball wizard?
Quote: (GeoffO @ Jan. 01 2011, 12:36 PM)

Teenage Wasteland?

Ding! :)
Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Jan. 02 2011, 11:06 AM)

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 30 2010, 11:59 PM)

"He stands the statue to become feeling all bumper's part of machines always to use likely is clean he to use the digital counter autumn by the intuition"

surely thats pinball wizard?

Yes, it is - and don't call me Shirley. Tom got it a few posts up but didn't give it away - "there has to be a twist".

:-)