Feature request.

Shift+click volume nod, scroll additon

Hello,
When volume node editing, I do like the feature to shift click place a node on the volume line and would like to see a new feature added to this. I’d like to be able to, after placing the node with the shift+click method, use the scroll button, on my mouse to increase or decrease the values on the node without shifting the node left or right, while the values are visible. This will be easier than trying to drag it into place. Similar to setting volumes on the track mixer. When I use my scroll in volume editing mode the screen shifts right or left depending on which way I scroll the mouse. Using the up and down arrows would be all right too. Thanks.

PACO

I hear you Paco572:

The “Arrow Buttons” and the “Mouse Scroll Button” used together would seem to be a perfect Update/Addition to the feature…
I-for-one could benifet from that addition…

Make the resolution in the Amplitude/Up-Down direction equal to .1 DB in level…
OR at least be able to make the Movement/Change “Settable”
by default…
AND…
Make the Horizontal Movement correspond to how far the timeline is expanded/magnified…
by default, when the “scroll-wheel” is moved…

Nice Request, Paco572 and Gents…
:agree:

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Dec. 12 2010, 7:16 AM)

Make the resolution in the Amplitude/Up-Down direction equal to .1 DB in level.. OR at least be able to make the Movement/Change "Settable" by default.. AND.. Make the Horizontal Movement correspond to how far the timeline is expanded/magnified.. by default, when the "scroll-wheel" is moved..

I would like to see this too, it's a good idea.

PACO
Quote: (Paco572 @ Dec. 11 2010, 1:19 PM)

Hello,

When volume node editing, I do like the feature to shift click place a node on the volume line and would like to see a new feature added to this. I'd like to be able to, after placing the node with the shift+click method, use the scroll button, on my mouse to increase or decrease the values on the node without shifting the node left or right, while the values are visible. This will be easier than trying to drag it into place. Similar to setting volumes on the track mixer. When I use my scroll in volume editing mode the screen shifts right or left depending on which way I scroll the mouse. Using the up and down arrows would be all right too. Thanks.

PACO

Yeah, good idea.