First recording....

hooray, more Ange music!

Godspeed Paco. Hang in there.

D

Ange, how were these recorded, again?

There is some great stuff here. If I had the money I’d pay for you to record and release and tour a BUNCH.

:agree:

Thank you all for your kind words everybody. I’m looking after my Dad now, he’s a strong man, turns 75 this April. Were glad she didn’t have to suffer through some horrible cancer of something like that, that was her worst fear, so were great full for that at least.

I’m doing some final testing on my album “Revolution” today, just some tweaks I hope, and should have it posted at sounclick, by the way, is there a better free place to post my stuff, better quality sound of my music for people to download free instead of the crappy soundclick low quality 128 mp3’s? Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
PACO

Here ya go Paco, Not sure what the limit is on bandwidth but higher than soundclick.

Motagator

I wrote my first bunch of tunes at 12, then stopped until 25, then stopped again until now…

Here’s one I wrote and recorded around 8 years ago when I was touring the clubs looking like this:
:whistle:

(I made those 2 foot platform boots…) and no…that’s not my real hair :D

Here’s the tune (cringe)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharek…4c81025

Man thats so groovy…Love your feet man, where dod you get them dude man… got have a pair or some like that man way cool dude buddy man…Love and peace…Dude…spake one for me dude but don’t call me…I’m busy being me bro…LOL!!!

PACO

Quote: (spreadercraig @ Jan. 19 2009, 4:24 PM)

I wrote my first bunch of tunes at 12, then stopped until 25, then stopped again until now....

Here's one I wrote and recorded around 8 years ago when I was touring the clubs looking like this:
:whistle:

(I made those 2 foot platform boots...) and no...that's not my real hair
:D

Here's the tune (cringe)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharek....4c81025

HOLY MOLY!!

It's an 8 foot tall, Les Paul wielding, Scandinavian gilded warrior! RUN FER YER LIVES!!!

:laugh:

D

Oi!

Well… if nothing else, Craig has served to remind of embarrassing things I did on stage in my youth. There are NO pictures thank God!! (That I know of…) :laugh:

D

PS This reminds me of a story my bud tells of a bandmate who shows up at a country/pop gig in an Ace Frehley looking getup. He was forever after know as “Dwight Zoid”. :laugh: A Martian playing Chet Atkins licks on a big Gretsch 6120… I wish I’d a been there…

Spreader John? Elton Craig? Never seen anyone stoop down to sing into the mic, ROFLMBO!

Hey but the tune is great! :)

Sounds like an Elton John - Stevie Wonder combo.

Oh…MY…GOD!

Speechless!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i knew i should’ve started that business making 9-foot mic stands.

CRAIG!?!
No way, that can’t really be YOU!!
:laugh:
:laugh: Ok I give up, I’m sending a scan of a pic of me from '81!

That song is real good, It has a few things in common with your current stuff, funny how some of the old discarded songs in this thread should really be rerecorded.

Oh…

My…

GOD!!!

Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 20 2009, 6:07 PM)

Oh....

My...........

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Don't be a pig. He's mine too...

D
Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 20 2009, 6:07 PM)

Oh....

My...........

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

I dare NOT show any of the others from that gig..... :(

...I actually got paid too :)
Quote:

...I actually got paid too

Well there you go...

I'd bang on the guitar in that outfit if I got PAID!

D