First song out of "home studio"

Here is the first song outta the “home studio” I’ve spent the last year putting together. Any comments on the recording, or the song it self would be welcome.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2878&alid=-1

Having trouble playing and .asx file,
could you post an Mp3, or wma?

I listened ti “just another day” I like it. It’s lacks form, but I like it. I suggest that you use the same minimalist style on the 2nd half of the first verse, then cut loose a little on the chorus. I noticed that there was one phrase when you had only one verse. It kind of left me hanging. You have definite vocal skills, but it was kind of muffled. But the song rocked. I think I would like little variety, maybe ease up on the verse, and cut loose ont the chorus. The guitars and piano ripped!:O

Wow, thanks for the review for “Just Another Day”. That was actually done in '91 at The Warehouse in Philly. George Carnell Co-produced that album “Stomping Ground” with my band Knight Train. It was our attempt to mix a little “commercialize” into our music. We were actually, at heart, a heavier band. It was the first time I have ever worked with live horns, which was pretty cool.

The song I was really looking for the review on was:
“Hopes Fading”.

That is the new one. Still at heart, I am much heavier. I just wanted to start out of the gate of the “home studio” with something simple. Thought an acoustic song would be easy enough. Seems acoustic songs come with their own set of challenges. I guess if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

In that case, I’ll review the other one. I am not a Metal fan, but I could not find any thing wrong with it. Hot Hot Hot
"Hopes fading" would not load.

K…
…I think I fixed the problem.

I liked Stomping Ground as well.
Remind me of Motley Crue, Ratt and a slice of Bang Tango.
Just one thing, NEEDS MORE COWBELL!:D
I know it’s an old recording, not much you can do now, just had to say it.

I’ll listen to Hopes Fading, when I get the chance, or when it works again, whichever comes first.:stuck_out_tongue:

keep trackin’

jerm

stomping ground was pretty cool, keep it up

Hey Toker, (Gurgle, gurgle, cough, cough :D )

I’m still having no luck with “Hopes Fading”, the player sees the stream but it just times out waiting for it to begin…

.-=gp=-.

Nice one, actually both of them are good. I am more for the acoustic, but I like a bit of “heavy” now and again.
Apart from being musically excellent, your Hopes Fading came across as a very clean recording. I like your guitar sound. Wow, it’s given me something to aim for. At the moment I am trying to get a half way decent sound out of my new setup, Never change a running system!!

Nice one, actually both of them are good. I am more for the acoustic, but I like a bit of “heavy” now and again.
Apart from being musically excellent, your Hopes Fading came across as a very clean recording. I like your guitar sound. Wow, it’s given me something to aim for. At the moment I am trying to get a half way decent sound out of my new setup, Never change a running system!! :(