first submission

i want your opinion!

here’s a fruity/n compsition i just finished…it’s long(8.5 min),but you might just like it!something a little different…Give it a listen-i sure would appreciate any feedback…thanks

www.myspace.com/audiobru

Brilliant and inventive. Particularly poignant to me as I live in a Muslim country and hear the Mullahs call every day. No comment on the mix because frankly I could not find anything to improve or change. Maybe you should send this to Claude Challe or Ravin! I could hear this on the next Nirvana Lounge or Buddha Bar album.
Great work, thanks for sharing. Love to hear more,

Ian.

Thanks,Ian
you are too kind…i didn’t want to offend anyone,but i thought the Mullahs voice was so beautiful and expressive…and sadly relevent.Your comments are deeply appreciated.

Eyup!

Nice stuff.
As you say, it’s a tad long and I tended to lose interest towards the end.
I certainly have heard nothing like it, thanks for posting it.
It reminds me of a recent holiday, where I would awake to the sound of the morning call to prayer and promptly go back to sleep again :)
It was a lovely, dreamy experience.
Shame you thought it might offend someone, although I have to say not every Mullah has such a beautiful voice :D

Steve

Quote (audiobru @ Aug. 28 2005,11:15)
Thanks,Ian
you are too kind..i didn't want to offend anyone,but i thought the Mullahs voice was so beautiful and expressive..and sadly relevent.Your comments are deeply appreciated.

I would sincerely hope that you would not offend anyone with this. I live with both points of view. I'm British, was raised as a Christian, and live now in a Muslim country, where I've lived happily for 8 years.
I hope music can cross the boundaries! And musically I found this beautiful,
Congratulations my friend!

Ian

Thanks Steve,yes it’s a little long-musta been all those thirty minute Dark Stars!Thanks for listening!