Flavio is..

Burning the Midnight Oil…

Build 2371 is posted…

Ya I think now is the time for everyone test the new build for issues they have dealt with.

I sure appreciate ya’ll doin’ this - It’s beginning to get wearisome for me. I’m still beatin’ up on 2366

It’s time for 2371 PW :)

I’m on it - when did the little tasty shadows come on board the transport buttons - nice! No errors loading - so far so good. I just don’t wanna see the old “Three steps forward and two steps back” thang.

Quote:

I just don't wanna see the old "Three steps forward and two steps back" thang.

:whistle:

I'm gonna grab it and bash it around a bit. Maybe help see if the bugs have been squashed. Still disappointed in no new features... :disagree:

D
:laugh: I've got to get some sleep but I'll kick it around too.

Working well for me so far. I haven’t done much. I’ve been using the 64 bit version at work, but haven’t been able to do much…since I’m at work. Put the 32 bit version on the home machine last night.

First impression: Zero problems – uses less CPU – still don’t like the shadows on the waves in the timeline :)

Hi phoo:

I know you’re aware of the option in the drop-down menu under settings…
Anyway, there is “Waveform Display”…
I uncheck everything in there except the “Bottom Three” items…
If I look at all that shadowing Showing…
I get eye fatigue real quick… without unchecking those boxes…

One thing that mystifies me is… I check the box in preferences that control a different colour for each file on the timeline and it doesn’t seem to work like it used to…
On some projects I see two tracks with the same colour…
other times they all have the same colour…
There must be some-other setting that’s influencing how the tracks on the timeline are being set…
as tho their colour…
How I find I set the colours of the tracks now is…
I right-click on the track and manually set to colour of the track…
Then the prefs. save that colour…

Bill…