Focus on..

Kick-and-Bass Sync

Hi All:

I open a topic regarding the importance of Timing-and-Sync issues with Bed Tracks. as it applies to Bass and Kick Tracks…
It has TO-DO with comments and replies I made to Danny’s Cover song…
on another thread…

The last project I posted brings to light the importance of getting the Bass and Drummer to play the Kick and Bass notes as ON-Time and within the Bar timing as possible…

If only I had gone to music school to learn how to work with Drummers as opposed to learning it through the School-of-Hard-knocks…
Do this in the studio appears to be a whole lot different than doing and creating this on a live stage OR Vise-verse…

Anyway, here is a LINKnull to the Bass-and-Kick Rendered Track of the last project I completed…
SO-be-IT…
Not so good, in my opinion…

However, I use it to demonstrate and describe the importance of getting these to tracks, among others to be in sync almost to sample accuracy…

I post this as a “Project Issue” that can almost hurt the Bottom End of your project/song, if they are not in sync and playing in time…
If they are not in time it almost becomes impossible to get any degree of Bottom End, because they wouldn’t be in phase…
and a host of other issues result, as well…

Bill…

p.s.
I hope the LINK works to download the file…