For Anyone with

Time On Their Hands

You Gents Know me, by now…

I’m the biggest promoter of my part of the world…

Navigate around this page…
You might enjoy seeing what Bluenose Country looks like… These are Web Cameras, setup around Nova Scotia…

I like the Harbour Hopper when it’s turned on and the the Bluenose 11 cameras… Anyway, you might be interested in spending some time seeing, What’s-What…

Well…

Bill…

Have you ever been to the Maritime Museum?

Hi TomS:

Shame-on-Me…
When I’m over in that part of town, I always seem to have important things on my mind and other things to address-and-do…
You know, Cruse Ships come in here with visitors from all over the world, just to visit places like the Maritime Museum and the Citadel Hill Fortress, along with Peggy’s Cove and the Lighthouse and then take a bus tour over to Prince Edward Island to go on the Confederation Bridge and get wrapped up in the Lucy Montgomery Folklore…

It’s Funny to see Japanese Visitors sitting down to a Lobster meal…
You know me…
There’s a way to eat Lobster…
???

What a waste of a good treat…
Then, there’s a way to eat Lobster…
:)

BUT…
I commend the people who maintain those Web Cameras around this Province, and tells to stories connected to this part of the Country…

This is Big Stuff
going on at the Harbour Front, this weekend…
:agree:

I’m sure other places around the world do the same thing for their part of the world, but to look at the images that these cameras show tells the stories more than a thousand words, can…

Bill…

[edit] I love reading the comments at the foot of the pages…