For Fun! for Yazmiester and Mr Soul

William Broad lives

Just for a laugh.
Thanks to Richard for the backing (done in Cubase :angry: )

Vox added in N-track. One take apart from one word :)

Cheers!!

William Broad?

Hi Bruffie, don’t know if it’s my puter or what, but can’t open the file. :(

Eyup!

Nice backing track from Richard, shame about the Cubase :D
Actually, this is one of my favourite songs and always gets lots of plays on the Pub Jukebox.
Should go down well at the Karaoke Bar!

BTW, no doubt MI6 & the CIA will have just logged the fact that I have been in contact with a state in the middle east. :;): (probably why you were denied access to the file Yazz :D )

Steve

Quote (YazMiester @ Feb. 27 2006,12:52)
Hi Bruffie, don't know if it's my puter or what, but can't open the file. :(

That's a shame Yaz, it was done for you and Mr Soul ( with tongue firmly in cheek) :)
I've just tried to open it on my laptop at work and no problem!
You could pick it up on my website at:

My Webpage

OK, got it working now.

I AM SITTING HERE WITH A HUGE GRIN ON MY FACE! Awsum job!

Bruffie Idol! Step aside Billy! :D

Quote (YazMiester @ Feb. 28 2006,04:03)
I AM SITTING HERE WITH A HUGE GRIN ON MY FACE! Awsum job!

Then the intention of the recording was achieved :D
Was great fun to do mainly because I was just doing it for fun after a comment from you and Mr Soul about me sounding like Idol ( a comment that haunts me now, just had a mail from the US from a guy who wants me to do some vox on a song of his, he said I sound like Billy Idol...Sheesh!!!. If I wasn't fat, bald and 50 maybe I could have done the Tribute artist circuit :D )

Cheers Yaz.

Well I was fat bald and 50, but the wifey put mt on a diet, loss 35 pounds, now I’m just bald and 50 (but still ugly as ever lol).

Sounding like Billy Idol is a cool thing. People told me when I was young that I sang like a bird, now they tell me voice sounds like warmed over geese farts. Still in the bird family but sounding like the other end! :D