Forget about Hockey..

The World Cup Is On…

Play the Game… Take your shot. If you win the draw I wantta ticket to go…

http://game.fifaworldcup.philips.com/index.html#

Don’t forget…

Bill…

Monto Carlo F1 GP this weekend :slight_smile:

I don’t have a dish or cable, anymore… Too bad… The World Cup happens every four years… i think… It’s one of the most exciting sports to watch… But ya gotta take in the games in-person… It’s not the same watching it on the tube…

IT would be a chance in a lifetime to take-in the final match…

Bill…

[EDIT]
I forgot to add this to the post…

woxnerw
has just scored the winning goal in the FIFA World Cup™ Final and will now be entered into a draw to win FIFA World Cup™ Final tickets.
PLAY THE SIMPLE GAME

I am entered into the draw… I played the “Simple Game” and won…

And even the hooligans have been taking it seriously and putting in an extra effort to get “match fit”

"Last November, 53 Polish hooligans hopped in a bus and crossed the border near the German city Frankfurt an der Oder. In a nearby forest they met around 30 of their German colleagues for a pre-World Cup warm-up fight. After being arrested, they readily admitted the violence was merely “practice” for this summer. "

taken from HERE

Scary stuff…

Rich

Hi RichLum:
Isn’t that something… Boy… They take their “Ball” pretty serious over there…

We take our Hockey just as serious… But… most of us can figure out when we get beat by a better team… and we as fans accept that… and move on… I think… By moving on… IT’s to the Pub… and we all try to understand how-and-why and FIX IT for the next time… and WET our throats mended for the next game…

I couldn’t stay up for the Hockey game last night… but I’m pleased that the “Ducks” won last night. It seemed to be a Fans Game… They all seemed to be “IN-IT”…

So… lets go Oilers… Hockey shouldn’t be played where there is orange groves… :O :p

Bill…