free drum Download for Levi

Have fun! Figure this one out!

Wazzit… name that tune? EASY!

“My favo-right coon-dog done up an’ died blues” by Marcel Ledbetter & The Ledbellies

D

PS HAAAAWWWW!!! Just shoot up here amongst us! One of us has GOT to have some relief!!

Thanks for that Poppa. Thats great!

I’m not sure if I can legally sell “beats” from EZDrummer - but I’d like to.
I can always give 'em away.
Oh in case anyone has need, it’s @ 85 BPM

Oh and Tim - yer nuts… but you know that. One of the reasons I love ya!

Back atcha Poppa. :agree:

Takes one to know one… :p

D

Curious Poppa W…

What did you render this with? I can get a measure to loop perfectly with a little nudge to line things up but at 85.5 BPM. So I werz wunderin’… did you render this from EZD? And in what app?

Thanks,

D

Neither - this is a BIAB render. I was wondering how their rendering would hold up.

I’ll set up an 85 BPM project and check it here too.

Done - dead on at 85. I checked it in reaper just for you. :whistle:

Now I’ll download the one I posted and check it for net gremlins.

Done: Tighter than Dick’s HatBand-in-a-box.

Quote:

Done - dead on at 85. I checked it in reaper just for you.

It looks dead on here too until you highlight a few measures and loop them. There's a glitch at the end and if you zoom in, it's not dead on the grid. I slid it a tad right and changed the tempo to 85.5 and it loops perfectly? Weird...

D

Never checked the end for ‘strays’- did you check the front count for stray time? Works fine for me 89 total bars when looped. I cut off the count of the second pasted file snapped to grid and even with R’s click track it’s right on.

Oh well… some weird anomaly I guess. It could be my settings in Prefs I suppose. I’ll have a closer look this evening. It’s no big deal… I just can’t abide a mystery is all. I was actually considering using your file I downloaded for a Camtasia tutorial on chopping up existing material to build drum tracks. Like I have time for that… rolls-eyes

D

Yea - would make a nice tute to show folks how to build tracks. You need to learn the joy of time well wasted my son.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 13 2009, 8:29 AM)

Yea - would make a nice tute to show folks how to build tracks. You need to learn the joy of time well wasted my son.

Time wasted... you just described 85% of my day job! :p

You know... I spend SO much time at work in "hurry up and wait" mode that if I had an office away from everybody else, I'd bring my Tascam and a set of cans and do music stuff at work. As it is though, the guy in my old job is a moron and my office is located right in the main hall in the manufacturing office complex. Doofus heads (especially moron man) are always popping in unannounced and bugging me to death. We even have a stupid corporate policy that says I can't put blinds on my office windows. I'm sitting in a friggin' fish bowl!

D - hurrying up and waitin'

PS I need the Pres/CEO's office. His office is the size of Rhode Island, has satellite TV connected to a 42" LCD complete with 5.1 surround, more furniture than I have in my entire house AND a hottie personal assistant... It's a regular penthouse suite fit for a Saudi prince.

Yeah Dub, bout time ya got to doing this! :whistle:
Quote: (Zay @ Jan. 13 2009, 11:44 AM)

Yeah Dub, bout time ya got to doing this! :whistle:

Heh... If the auto industry doesn't kick back into gear soon, and I mean SOON, I may have plenty of time to waste. Of course, I might starve to death...

Everything we do touches the auto industry and we ain't shippin' nuttin... No shipments, no cash. No cash, no job... So all you peeps out there; GO BUY A CAR! OR TEN!

D

Hey I gots news fer ya, the housing industry went down the tubes about a year ago.

May have to sell a geetar or two (3or4or5or6) just ta eat here.

OK so this drum loop was done with EZDrummer? This is just drag and drop samples right?

This is a realband drum wav Zay.

Quote:

Hey I gots news fer ya, the housing industry went down the tubes about a year ago.

Hey all you peeps!? GO BUY A HOUSE! OR TEN!!

I did what I could zaY...

D

Post a guy some drums and he’s the only one that has nothing to say about 'em.

What’s up with that Levi? :cool:

Too long to download?