free drum Download for Levi

I’m back to mixing this song. Man starting from scratch with the mix. I have the tracks but still have to re’Eq everything and position the vocals takes. probably redo some vocal. Drums sound great! But I’m going to take more time now that I’m in a completely different mood. Maybe add some supporting tracks. Have to see what this version is saying to me!
Mixing on b2434. Seems like corrupted EQ settings might have been the culprit for the big stopage. (Don’t ask me how or why.) Hope that you got your EZ drummer kickin again.

Yes I got my drummer re-installed and able to work - I haven’t decided which drummer I like the best though. The drummer in RealBand will make a guy lazy I’ll tell ya that. Hope you have fun and get some good out of the file I sent for ya. Next time in Dallas we’ll both have a shot of whiskey. (there’s a safe offer!) :laugh: So far that’s a Guinness in Flint and whiskey in Dallas.

It’s the sound your gettin and the texture. Are you eqing your drums or is that how they come? Tracks from both drum progs sound the same. What are you doin to them?

I have a standard of sorts in my brain from years of recording that tells me what they should sound like (for me) and that’s what I aim for when I program and record drums. So the answer is: I’m programming and engineering them.